On-line Shopping

turboscott

Hi Guys,

If you are like me you do a lot of shopping on-line. In order to make it easier for myself, and hopefully everyone else, I have created a website. It is basically an on-line shopping mall. I am still waiting to hear back from a bunch of retailers to see if they will allow me to add them so if you don't see what you are looking for now keep checking back.

I am trying to put together one of the best car sections to be found on one site so that list is expected to grow. Some of the sites claim to have very hard to find parts.

If you sign-up for the free email list and refer a minimum of 25 people to the site you become eligible to win a $100 gift card.

I need to increase traffic to try and attrack some advertisers so letting people know about the site will be a tremendous help.

Anyway, let me know what you think about it.

www.bestinternetbargains.com

Good idea, but since you asked.

IMO very hard to look at (hurt my eyes).
Tone down those colors.
better layout or graphics for categories.
Keep it simple, easy to get around and clean lookin
and people will come back for more.

Just trying to help.
Good luck

I appreciate the feedback very much. The colors were only temporary, I was going for a Christmas theme for the holiday season. I was thinking of making it more user friendly as well, it is just so time consuming, I wanted to get it on the net to give people a chance to shop while I work on the changes. Thanks for the help.

I would be more then happy to help you out with your design and layout of your website. I would suggest a better catagory function and add some images to make it more appealing. Also the only way to make a retail site work or anything to do with selling is SEO. I can set up and tweak your meta tags and overall site for you to make it more user friendly and search engine friendly.
Just email me at jenkins_atl@yahoo.com

I work for www.seturbo.com and have quadroopled our sales, and brought our site from page 67 to page 1. Just let me know!

Travis-

Thanks to those of you who viewed and provided feedback on my website. I have redone it and it should be much more pleasant on the eyes. I still have some finishing touches to put on it but I think it is also easier to navigate. I look forward to hearing any additional comments.

www.bestinternetbargains.com