ON CENTER S2 153 Block complete set up

turbocliff

I Slang in my white T
fresh 153 block ON CENTER stage II motor ready to run.

153 block
aluminum BMS stage II heads
T&D shaft rockers
solid roller cam
MSD distributor set up for sequential EFI
ATR Stainless headers
PT88 turbo
4" to 3.5" downpipe and cat back exhaust with vibrant performance muffler
BA Front mount intercooler
Whites racing front cover with oil pump
Carb intake with fuel rails, 160# injectors, wilson elbow, and 90mm TB
RJC deep pan with -10 return from turbo and -12 feed to oil pump
Mezier electric water pump
Kryptonite crank - carillo rod - je piston
Cometic head gaskets
JW flywheel
BMS hub
Stock crank trigger sensor
Aeromotive regulator
I also have a dry sump set up for this motor with pan, front cover, gear drive, etc.

May consider trades, price is $11,000.00 OBO

Also have that can be sold with motor:

AMS1000
XFI
DRCTH400 trans with reverse pattern valve body, brake, and ultrabell
PTC Converter
Weldon pump
MSD 7AL2 with HVCII coil, adjustable two step module, etc.

Motor is sitting in car right now, was installed but not fired in the fall. Located in Bolingbrook, IL

For the time being, I do not plan on selling or separating any parts until the stage 2 motor is sold first.

Cliff,
Who built the motor?? I am interested but I am having one built right now. What is your bottom dollar and I wont need the frt mount plus a few other parts. Also who built the 400 turbo? How much for it because I know I need the trans.

Do you have any pictures?? what about the trans questions I asked you about? Thanks.

Sorry about that. The trans was built by Dean at DRC in elk grove village, its the same trans that was in my 1000RWHP sbc gn, so it can handle good power. It was freshened by Tom J when he had the 4.1 motor in my old GN and then I had two passes on it before putting with this combo. DRC is the same place that did my TH350 that i had been running with my 109 motor the past two years also. I don't want to sell it seperately, but will sell it with the motor, or seperate after the motor goes first. If it's going with the motor, I would say $700 w/o converter.

I don't have pics at the moment on this computer but will post or email them tonight.

Mr. Cliff or Richie High PSI,
I need some details about this motor?? Was it a virgin block, has it had any repairs of any kind, how many miles on the turbo? Carb intake? explain please?? If I am going to buy a extra motor and I have the money. I need some specs and details, has this motor ever ran? I should just wait until my DLS motor is done but I want to go racing this year and I don't think it will be ready. Give me all the details and history you can and I might just have two stage motors. :confused:

Mr. Cliff or Richie High PSI,
I need some details about this motor?? Was it a virgin block, has it had any repairs of any kind, how many miles on the turbo? Carb intake? explain please?? If I am going to buy a extra motor and I have the money. I need some specs and details, has this motor ever ran? I should just wait until my DLS motor is done but I want to go racing this year and I don't think it will be ready. Give me all the details and history you can and I might just have two stage motors. :confused:

Richie had nothing to do with this motor, He built the 109 motor I had but not this one. What is your email addy I can send you detailed specs-

Tony-

You have email and photos.

Here are a couple picks for the lurkers.

Attachments

• 101_3818.jpg
    101_3818.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 636
  • DSCN0941.jpg
    DSCN0941.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 633
Coming out of the car tomorrow morning.....

Just got done wrenching for the day and wondering why I'm taking it out. haha.

Is it to late for a package deal for the car with the motor or is the car already sold? Thanks

I have reconsidered selling, and am dropping it off at my engine builder tomorrow to have it gone through and expect to be running this combo before august 1st.

Thank you to those who were interested.

Cliff