OMG! 8K posts!

charlief1

RIP Charlie!
Well this is my 8000th post guys. It's getting harder to budget time to post but I'm still trying.:) I do hope I've helped in most of my posts but some are honestly BS.:biggrin: I may never beat Ty on T6P but it's not my intentions to be a post whore on here. I really do care about the site and most of the people on here. But between work, the new shop, and the PITA project my time is getting divided fairly evenly. I will hopefully be posting info on the 82 GN after October and make it to Noble with a running car.:cool: We'll just have to see how it goes in the next two months though.:smile:

congrats on 8,000. You have helped alot trust me. I'm just like you, i really care about this board and help when i can. i know i post alot of nothing posts but i do try to help when i can. Anyways congrats.

Charlie you da man:D

99% of us truly have a passion for these cars and mean well for all members, and you are one;)

congrats on 8,000 i can't wait to see that gn. post some pic when you are done. great job on the posts

Thanks guys. Just to show you how involved I am in the turbo cars, here's a few pics of what I did yesterday.:biggrin: Just a little AC service for a fellow member. Great to meet you Matt.:cool: It's GNX 138 guys.:eek::biggrin:

Attachments

• DSCN0011.jpg
    DSCN0011.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 168
  • DSCN0012.jpg
    DSCN0012.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 174
  • DSCN0015.jpg
    DSCN0015.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 166
it's not my intentions to be a post whore on here

What went wrong?? :biggrin:

Just kidding :biggrin: Congrats on your new milestone and I hope you have many more posts in the future. :smile:

Way to go man!! i will be happy just to hit 1,000. Thanks for the help you gave me. It is people like you that help this board out. I am glad to be a member here.

Your post have helped me out many a time. Always no nonsense informative posts. We'll have to meet up sometime next time I'm in the dfw. I'll bring the Buick.

charlie you are the man

i've got to hand it to you, met you when me and the wife came down and had lunch with you and you do know your stuff. heck of a nice guy i gotta say.

Your post have helped me out many a time. Always no nonsense informative posts. We'll have to meet up sometime next time I'm in the dfw. I'll bring the Buick.

Thanks John. That would be totally cool. I've seen some of your work and am very impressed with how detailed you are. If I end up having to put a bar in I know who to call for sure.:smile:

i've got to hand it to you, met you when me and the wife came down and had lunch with you and you do know your stuff. heck of a nice guy i gotta say.

Thanks Ant. Now we just need to get your car working right so you can drive it more.:smile: I try to do my best as much as possible but I try to learn more as I go. There's a huge learning curve on these cars and the newer ones are actually easier to work on sometimes.

come on charlie

from the little time we chatted which turned out to be a few hours, your experiance and knowledge seems to be very well. i'm working on putting steel braided lines on my external oil filter housing. so hopefully it'll be on the road again soon. waiting on the lines to come in, i was considering buying another used ac compressor but after i got burned on the last one i think i'll just buy a new one. the seller said he's stand behind it and it was only used 3 months but still after the work, freon, and stuff i'll feel better with a new or rebuilt one. may have you do that work for me once i get it. may be a few months, as i have some other bills coming up and my money pit as the wife calls my car doesn't have to have ac for me.

yea she's something else

LOL Well there's a reason I don't have a money pit wife after all:eek::biggrin:.

but we're like minded and she knows i love that car, besides i consider the upkeep my monthly pymt. besides when i'm able to ride it i have a bike that's great on gas. just gotta figure out my isuzu we've been talking about.

Well this is my 8000th post guys. It's getting harder to budget time to post but I'm still trying.:) I do hope I've helped in most of my posts but some are honestly BS.:biggrin: I may never beat Ty on T6P but it's not my intentions to be a post whore on here. I really do care about the site and most of the people on here. But between work, the new shop, and the PITA project my time is getting divided fairly evenly. I will hopefully be posting info on the 82 GN after October and make it to Noble with a running car.:cool: We'll just have to see how it goes in the next two months though.:smile:

:eek: 8k posts.:eek: a pillar of knowledge :cool:.... hey when are you coming up to noble??

:eek: 8k posts.:eek: a pillar of knowledge :cool:.... hey when are you coming up to noble??

God willing I'll be at the Buick Ford shoot out William. The crank is ground and I've got the pistons, rods, and cam. Just have to finish the porting of the heads, assemble the turbo, make the down pipe, and fab up a set of headers.:eek:

8,050...meh....slacker.

:biggrin:

Look who's talking ferd driver.:tongue: Miss you bud. You need to visit more often.:smile: