old ferrari.

Flaco

N/A
Took the car out since its been parked cause of the rain. Any who was getting on the freeway on a long on ramp and this old magnum pi ferrari is right on my bumper. He tried to sling shot around me. I Dropped it to 3 and went all in. I put a freaking bus between us. I slowed back down pulled up next to him for seconds but he was giving me a thumbs up and waved a white napkin Lol.

lol good kill and its nice to have a good sport as the loser to ! Most are pissed off hahahahha

Poor Ferrari, good kill.

lol good kill and its nice to have a good sport as the loser to ! Most are pissed off hahahahha

A couple of years ago my wife and I were coming home in the T and ran across a yellow 355 spyder. He was a good sport and said "I didn't have enough car for your T". It really wasn't a race just a couple of old dogs dancing in circles so to speak. He took off first but I eased by him and we weren't in it for longer than a couple seconds from a 45 mph roll on but he quickly realized he wasn't going to get me before we got to where his areodynamics would pay off. I would not have gone there anyway with my wifey in the car, I would not orphan the kids.

Mikey

The fact that he waived a while napkin is prettu damn funny. Always nice to give the Italians a run for their money.

Old 308 or 328 no doubt. Those things couldn't get out of their own way when new. Unless it was the coveted 288 GTO, then he might....might be able to keep up.