Oklahoma boy sends Saints to Miami

Yes he played college ball at OU but he went to Carroll High School in Southlake, TX. He was born in Southlake also.

Minnesota should have won that game. Favre did the most stupid thing ever...he had a chance to gain like 10 yards and get their kicker to within 40 yards for a fg, but no he throws the most ridiculous interception I've seen in a long time...doesn't help they had iron blocks for hands and fumbled 1000 times...oh well should be a good game the Colts and Saints.......hopefully the Bears pull their heads out of their @ss next year and make a super bowl run...

Minnesota should have won that game. Favre did the most stupid thing ever...he had a chance to gain like 10 yards and get their kicker to within 40 yards for a fg, but no he throws the most ridiculous interception I've seen in a long time...doesn't help they had iron blocks for hands and fumbled 1000 times...oh well should be a good game the Colts and Saints.......hopefully the Bears pull their heads out of their @ss next year and make a super bowl run...

I agree, just too many stupid mistakes made by Minnesota. Would love to see da Bears get their sh!t together as well considering I'm a Chicago fan, but I won't hold my breath on that one!