ok race fans...renting the track who wants to go!!

need to double check schedule....

i have a vacation scheduled that week. i'll double check on our return date. if im home on sat, im racing sun!
drew

Im in

I live in southern orange county and finally got my gn running good. Not many gn's in my area.

gona have to pass

cant make this event. i'll be getting back late sunday night.
man am i bummed

Oh crap, I thought we were renting Palmdale. Should have read a little more closely. Irwindale is 2 minutes from home anyways!! Any more news?

not this time sorry......

to all who posted and others that might have tried...

Tony ( the other guy helping ) and i have decided to drop the rental of the track due to not enough interest, out of 600+ views i got 15 responses... 15 cars for the day is about $150 per car.
I'm don't have the money to front and not get paid back so maybe we can try something else like a cruise or something of the sort.

Thanks to all those that are interested maybe another time... maybe we need to start small, either way i will look into doing something else.... does anyone have a suggestion?? In the mean time, back to work on the car...I have to fix the digital dash and my boost problem... talk to you soon Mike

That's too bad Mike :(

Perhaps next time you could try and hit the BBs of other makes to fill up the field. :) I don't drag race, but my offer to help in anyway still stands:)

Cheers!

Greg