Ok, One More??

JUSTAV6

Getting High On PSI
Ok, I Just put a New Mass Air And ECM From Advance Auto? And Now It Runs Good When I Just Give It Gas, And When I Give It A Little More I Jerks & Kicks Runs Like POOP, And When I Put It To The Floor It Runs Good, So Is It Still The Mass Air Meter Or Somthing Else?? I Hope I Can Get It Fixed By Friday, I'm Going To The Track To See If I Can Get Some 11's With My New Testa Chip:eek:
Thanks As Always For The Good Tech Info,
Seneca Lafler,

Originally posted by JUSTAV6
Ok, I Just put a New Mass Air And ECM From Advance Auto? And Now It Runs Good When I Just Give It Gas, And When I Give It A Little More I Jerks & Kicks Runs Like POOP, And When I Put It To The Floor It Runs Good, So Is It Still The Mass Air Meter Or Somthing Else??

Well it's late for Friday. But I'd check basic ignition stuff like plugs and wires. Also look at the coil pack and the ignition module.
Keith

Which MAF did you get from advanced? A1Cardone or Microtech? If it's the Microtech, take it back! The A1Cardone seems to work good and NAPA has one from echlin that works good. The Microtech is J U N K.

my car showed the SAME exact symptoms with a POS remaned MAF, so i bit the bullet and went with a 3'' LT1 MAF and T+ and couldn't be happier!