Ok, one more for Cyber Monday. Modified ECM's for low impedance injectors

I'm in waiting on reply from Bob

send a paypal for 125.00 to sales@bailey-eng.com, or send me your email address in a "conversation" and I can create an invoice in Paypal and email it to you. You then click on a link in the email and it takes you to a paypal shopping cart where you can pay with a credit card or your paypal balance.

Bob

Is there any way to check my pcm to see if its good??? Can you do it?
Its hard to check stuff when you can drive your toy on the street.....
Im in depending on your answer.

I can do a quick bench check, my car had snow on it this morning so my ability to "hot test" is limited.

Bob

TurboBob said:
you would certainly have a hard time outgrowing 160's. I think 120's are better for a street car but can do it either way. You will need an ECM done regardless of which injectors you choose.

Bob

I will be in contact soon Bob. Email you through here or bailey engineering?

I'm out of these for the moment, but threerailrob has a modded ECM for sale.

B

surprised me too.

gotta start a waiting list, I need to see if I can score some more parts.....

as a note, the Atomizer injectors take a 4 amp driver, not a 2.5Amp. I have some of the 4 amp drivers if anyone is thinking of running those "golden" injectors...

Bob

TurboBob said:
surprised me too.

gotta start a waiting list, I need to see if I can score some more parts.....

as a note, the Atomizer injectors take a 4 amp driver, not a 2.5Amp. I have some of the 4 amp drivers if anyone is thinking of running those "golden" injectors...

Bob

In your opinion Bob, what injector is the best?

depends on the size. for 120 lb or smaller standard injectors seem to be fine. If you are going to run 160's or larger the billet injectors seem to be the ones to run.

Note that I have no personal experience with the billet injectors. But if I had the opportunity to run them I would...

Bob

depends on the size. for 120 lb or smaller standard injectors seem to be fine. If you are going to run 160's or larger the billet injectors seem to be the ones to run.

Note that I have no personal experience with the billet injectors. But if I had the opportunity to run them I would...

Bob

Aren't the Atomizer injectors about or around $1000 a pop!!