Ok, OK , Who put the sign out on the freeway?

WE4

TBcom Admin /Prayers NYFD/NYPD
;) I do not know what has been going on, but in the last 2 weeks we have shipped out more of our new Aluminum Direct Bolt In Radiators then I have since the inception. LOL! I am not kidding, people have been calling and ordering these as fast as I can ship them.
One thing I can say in all truth is this:
NOT ONE, I repeat, NOT ONE has had a problem or complaint. Even the shipping company has been getting kudos from customers. Even the Monte Carlo SS guys have been buying them and installing oil coolers on there Small blocks. Good idea actually. Even the meticulous Mr. Dennis Kirban gave his stamp of approval and has purchased. Jason Cramer is very fond of these also.
Anyway,
They are a superior product and working, fitting and look great!
They also come with a new cap and overflow hose. Billet necks.
Here is a link in case you are in need or desire to have one.
To all who have purchased, we thank you.
DO NOT forget the RMI-25!!

Product Information

Thanks for the time
Bruce
WE4
Performance Transmission Services

bruce your radiators are simply awsome. i have been telling everyone about them not sure how much it helps. but anyways im still going to get the trans pan from you but it wont be till the end of the year since im going over seas. once again thanks for your hard work and quality products

Did I hear you say $ 425 spring special for this gem??? LOL Thanx for the product Bruce!

Seriously, think we could get a special on the bottom feed pans and radiators ..not a combo just a break in the price for short time..say a month special.

Zack orderd one last week, at least one thing on this car won't be off the wall. :eek: Bruce, Zack really enjoyed talking to you last week.

Jim

rad

this radiator is beautiful. The shipping was fast and the Customer service is excellant. What a deal.