OK HERE GOES 12K IN PARTS!! Im Crazy.

romadmartin

Car gods son
What do you think about said combo?, as I already have the parts I have and am going to try,:D

Hot air block (only original piece left from the power plant!)
Stroker kit, 3.625 forged crank, .040 over Diamond pistons, 5.960 K1 rods
GN1 Heads (unported.. leaving room for improvement):cool:
Champion's Intake (again unported)
stock 87 throttle body
turbonetics 62-1 T4 forward facing (sort of the location of the 86-87 GN's)(less bends in down pipe!)
60# injectors
340 walbro hot wired
86-87 ignition with correct caspers harness
MAF translator
3" LS1 MAF (blow threw see gnttype.org for idea behind it it unaware)
218, 212 Comp cam roller cam
morel roller lifters
champion roller rockers
custom headers
custom 3 in down pipe
deltagate waste gate 10 LBS spring with VBC tuning boost into 17psi
Rather large front mount intercooler custom pipe work
aluminum radiator
140 amp powermaster Alt custom bracket to relocate to driver side
mini starter
Turbo tweak chip tuned to get me going
pypes cat back with test pipe
3000 stall converter
fuel pressure regulator
dual electric fans
new front cover, High volume oil pump, water pump... so on yadda yadda and
all the other supporting parts that it takes, but too long to list and really dont effect the main part of the build enough to be judged. ;)

Did I mention I am building this for the street?!? :cool: MUAHAHAHA evil laugh why do I do this after every deployment I already have a sort of streetable 03 Lightning... Ahh guess it will be time to buy that daily driver I always talk about soon, O wait that was supposed to be the GN! :rolleyes:

IMO, the champion intake is a waste of money unless you have GN1R race ported heads, and those are a waste unless you are deep in the 9's.

IMO, the champion intake is a waste of money unless you have GN1R race ported heads, and those are a waste unless you are deep in the 9's.

I understand that, and while doing my research I found that was the general consences... However it is a exremely nice peace!, artistic would be a good discription and speed counts for nothing to me If it doesent look good too. Plus hey it's definately one up on the stock hot air manifold the resided on the engine for so many years!!:eek: LOL:D

Alas, no. basically its a well my own creation, and cue star wars song Intercooled :rolleyes: But hey it was a hot air that has to count for somthing... I would like to one day get a 85 WE4 and keep it all original but I got this t-type for 1500 in good condition with no intentions of staying hot air it was always going to be a really fast street car tribute to the GNX Since I cant afford / find a GNX maybe one day I can have a real one. untill then I will make what I want for 1/4 the cost :wink:

Your Combo

Ok your banned you can officially start posting in the general tech forum. Instead of coming in here and insulting us real hot air guys. A Hot Air with an intercooler is one thing but a complete conversion is no longer a Hot Air.

banned??? that was quick!!! I agree, not even close to a hot air minus the year the car was made... I hope some decent parts are left from the hot air to sell!!! lol... I still need a few odds and ends!!!

lol

john:rolleyes:

AWWW I cant play anymore :( lol Ya when I start getting parts off of it I will start posting stuff for sale. Im in Iraq so sorry wont be for a couple more months. But so you all know there will be 2 sets of iron heads, all the exhaust parts, intake, turbo is still in very good condition (stock) and so on... This will be my last post in hot air on the car btw unless it pretaining a new "real hot air" car. Hey I dont have the third brake light in the rear window yet does that count??? LMAO