oil pump cover

nicky6

Dad: Leave the car alone!
Looking for a new oil pump cover,called acouple of places no one seems to have 'em. anyone know where i can find one?

Would be a dealer item if still available...otherwise one of the guys that sells used parts may be able to come up with one.

If yours is merely scored, you can install the booster plate and remedy that problem or sand the grooves out on a piece of plate glass....

Thanks Steve but it looks like Ramchargers has save the day. They have a Hi vol. one for 40 bucks that comes with everything.

Check that again...I think what you are going to get is a hi-vol oil pump kit, which is the pump gears and spacer plate, AND NOT THE PUMP COVER LIKE YOU WANT...

Give TA Performance a call...they should have plenty of new pump covers in stock...

I ordered one from TA Performance not to long ago. They were $199.00. I thought that was a little high, but are hard to come by new nowadays. This was a stock type replacement and not the Hi-Volume one. The oil pump itself was like $30.00. Hope that helps.

5186570FA $ 39.00 FT COVER OIL FILTER ADT BUICK Thats what is listed ,I talk to a guy from Ramchargers today and asked the same questions. He described to me and it fit the description. my bad its not a Hi vol I made a mistake about that. I'm redoing the whole pump anyway because its leaking so I 'll let you guys know what i get Tuesday.

Then you will be ok, nicky6...

WANNAGOFAST, you must have ordered the complete timing chain cover/oil pump setup then for that much money...

FJM568, That was the stock front cover only. From what I've been told most vendors are having trouble getting front covers so when TA said they had one I jumped on it.