Oil Adapter O Ring Part Number (Thick)???

SHEPP2

Hi, I have a 1985 GN and just yesterday I smelled something burning (Oil). When I look under the car oil was every where but I'm guessing over a period of time. So I cleaned the area with a pressure washer. I thought it maybe the T where the turbo line goes into but it wasn't it seems to be the OIL Adapter O Ring or Gasket?? Is that possible its real thick looks fine I'm guessing that's it. I let it run for about 20 mins. Which oil slowly ran down the oil filter. Does anyone know the part number for one or could it be something else? Would the filter cause it to squirt out do to pressure because it was oil on the passenger side wheel as well?

Did you recently change the oil? What is the chance you accidentally left the old filter o ring on there? Do you have a sandwich adapter, with lines that run to a cooler? I know its a hot air, but not sure if one was added, like a turbo saver or something?

I change the old about two months ago and I check the filter it seemed pretty tight. Everything's factory know sandwich adapter. After pressure washer and letting the car run a min. I watch it and wiped the filter and the area again with a towel. It ran from top of the adapter it looked like...?? Is it possible it could be the oil filter??

I will check this even after work to see if maybe the old o ring oil filter maybe came off. If so there should be two...Lol if it is