Oh MY GOOOOD!!!!

i wish mine came with that option. then i wouldn't be dinging the hell outta my doors everytime i park next to somebody :)

LamboDoors.jpg

Dual blowers are a special option. It consists of two $20 ho's in the back seat.

I'm going with a friend of mine next weekend to ironically, Milwaukee, to pick up an '87 GN he bought.

Maybe we should swing by this morons place & bring home two GN's. Only one being a "real-deal" GN of course:rolleyes:

yeah thats a new option instead of going twin turbo, just install side by side LC2's... but it's really called double whislers YO!!!! but the math is wrong 2X 231CI LC2's= 462 CI not 383 stroker? Ahhh, yes you must minus 79 cubic inches because this setup only uses one Duttneck Intercooler .... makes perfect sense.

Double blowers.....wow! Must be double fast. What a schmuck!

yeah thats a new option instead of going twin turbo, just install side by side LC2's... but it's really called double whislers YO!!!! but the math is wrong 2X 231CI LC2's= 462 CI not 383 stroker? Ahhh, yes you must minus 79 cubic inches because this setup only uses one Duttneck Intercooler .... makes perfect sense.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin: