Official 2011 TurboBuick.com TSM Results North Carolina

V6RACER

The true 8 Second 109!
First, I want to personally thank three individuals that make this event happen. Shane Grimsley, Clint Atkins, and Richard Clark. You guys really know how to put on a show and with Richard's shop/knowledge/tools it all comes together as one of the best events we go to as racers and Buick enthusiasts. This event will continue to grow as people realize what there is to offer.

In the HRPartsNStuff sponsored TSM class we had five cars at peer tech but when we came to the line for qualifying only three were left because of mechanical issues after test and tune.

Qualifying order:
1. Jason White
2. Steve Sullivan
3. Steve Pitts

1st round:
Jason White 1st round bye

Steve Sullivan vs Steve Pitts:

Both Steve's left the line when suddenly a loud bang was heard as Steve Sullivan's rear let loose from the amount of power and traction available at Peidmont Dragway. Steve Pitts drives by for the win and a trip to the finals.

Final Round:
Steve Pitts vs Jason White

Steve Pitts making the trip from Chicago, IL to participate in TSM and ends up in the money round. Steve and Jason line up with each other with Pitts taking the lead off the line with a better reaction time. Both cars are wheels up as Jason pulls through with a 5.77 to Steve's slowing 6.43.

Steve Pitts takes home cash from HRPartsNStuff and JW Racing

Nice write up. You handled norwalk well!!!! I liked not having to chase a copy of the ladder down.
I hope car count grows we had a blast and it was good to see some new cars.
It was nice having a race without all the north vs south crap. Just racers having fun like it should be.

See Ya at the bpg and work on that bulb.:p

Nice write up. You handled norwalk well!!!! I liked not having to chase a copy of the ladder down.
I hope car count grows we had a blast and it was good to see some new cars.
It was nice having a race without all the north vs south crap. Just racers having fun like it should be.

See Ya at the bpg and work on that bulb.:p

Thanks. I posted points so far. Let me know if Tim wants to get in on the points series.