Odds and end parts for sale, worth a look! MAF, gaskets, wastegate actuator, etc.

turbobuick1

Cleaning out the garage, have a couple of parts that I just have no need for.

1) Used MAF, GM part # 25007557. This MAF has the connector that comes out sideways, and the part number comes up for 85-89 Camaros. On the top it says REMFG LP M5, so more than likely this a remanufactured unit from Cardone or the like and was recalibrated for turbo buicks (Read this thread: http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/general-turbo-buick-tech/138048-anybody-recognize-maf.html). I bought this from a fellow member to make my car mobile because I didn't have a MAF, and I just used it to move the car around in the winter, and I took it around the block up to 25mph or so, but I've never had an opportunity to really road test it. The car idled great and I had no problem driving it around the block or while I was moving the car around. I'm asking $20 for it, plus shipping.

2) Stock 87 GN turbo wastegate actuator. Taken off of a 60,000 mile GN, worked perfectly at the time; I vacuum tested it to make sure the diaphragm was not leaking, and it checked out fine. Asking $20 plus shipping.

3) Have some brand new, somewhat uncommon and hard to find gaskets.

* Steering Column to firewall seal/gasket, $6 plus shipping.
* Lower Plennum to intake manifold gasket $4 plus shipping, have two available.
* Powermaster master brake cylinder to firewall gasket, $6 plus shipping.
* '86-'87 GN coilpack gasket, $5 plus shipping, have two available.
* Stock throtte body gasket kit, includes TB to lower plennum, gasket for the vacuum block on top, round gasket for IAC, and gasket for IAC passage block to TB, $6 plus shipping, have two sets available.
* Stock 86-87 turbo gaskets, one inlet bell gasket, and two oil drain gaskets. $6 plus shipping.

4) Stock 87 GN rear speaker brackets, great shape, $10 plus shipping.

5) Used Silicone hoses for stock up-pipe and turbo to intercooler. $5 plus shipping.

6) Two 3.5" by 2" long silicone hoses clamps, had them for a cold air intake project, Asking $7 plus shipping.

Attachments

• 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    47.9 KB · Views: 178
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 179
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 178
  • 015.JPG
    015.JPG
    76.7 KB · Views: 178
  • 016.JPG
    016.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 176
More Pics:

Attachments

• 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    57.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 018.JPG
    018.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 019.JPG
    019.JPG
    54.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 170
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    54.2 KB · Views: 171
And I almost forgot, I have a used Passenger side bumper turn signal / running light lens, has two very minor cracks and the usual road wear on it, asking $10 plus shipping. I forgot to mention, for everything above, Paypal is preferred, but please add 3% to your total for Paypal's fees. Money order, is also acceptable.

Attachments

• 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 173
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    58.5 KB · Views: 174
Box up the gaskets (all of 'em) and the Pass side lens. I'll take them all.

Let me know the shipped total; and how to pay.

Thanks,

Joe
netpay@swbell.net

All right Joe, I have one member who sent a PM first on the turbo gaskets, one intake plennum gasket, and one throttle body gasket kit. Everything else and the lens I'll hold for you. I'll give you a shipping quote by the end of the day.

Sale pending on gaskets and marker lamp.

I also have a used battery hold down bracket available too, $7 plus shipping.