Odd miss, need help

map 87 gn

I need help trying to figure out these problem.

Here is a little history, last fall I went for an all day cruise with the car with no issues. Came back home & parked it in my heated/dehumidified garage. Exactly 1 week after I took it out & it started to miss, almost like the last time my maf crapped out. Then came the hibernation period during the winter months. Now back to present time to bring out the car after the snow. Went out for a cruise yesterday and here is what I found.

The car misses the majority of the time between 1950 to 2000 rpm. It doesn't matter if i am leaving from a light or cruising down the highway, if it's in that rpm range it will miss. I already changed the maf thinking that was the problem but it's still doing it. I filled it with a new tank of gas & still no changes. The car is not a daily driver but driven as often as I can when it's a nice day.

Also during my cruise yesterday, I tried a few times to have a few turbo pulls to remember the feeling correctly but i noticed another problem which I have no clue if it's another problem or related to the first one is unknown. If i would try to make a small turbo pull to feel the pull & hear the "goose sound" when you let go of the gas pedal, that happened a few times but i noticed that the sound would not be right from the turbo. It would sound & feel not right & the exhaust would leave some dark/black smoke behind the car. Then when i would let go of the gas the sound would be more as if i had a slow blow off valve (which i do not have).

Please give any help or info to guide me in the right direction. I have no clue if it's the fuel pump, turbo, coil pack, computer, etc. Thanks in advance for your time. :)

Sorry for the late response. Was not home long enough in the past few weeks to get the numbers. Here are the numbers taken today (yes very hot day today).

Setting - Idle / Where it misses

O2 - 406-410 / 726-753
AF - 03 / 07
L8 - 40-42 / 43
Bat. - 13.8-14.1 / 13.7-14.0
Int - 128 / 100
BL - 128 / 127
Clt - 170 / 184
Ats - 103 / 113
rpm - 875-900 / 1950-2000
TPS - .46 / .74
IAC - 47 / 56