odd factory GN hoods??

TTOP350

I didnt know where to post this.
A friend and I were talking about factory aluminum parts and what we both have, I have a aluminum 82-92 TransAm/Formula turbo bulge hood (used on 91-2 Firehawk comp package cars) and he has a factory experimental Aluminum GN hood. Mine has all the under hood bracing and a steel hood pt number,it was on a production car. His only has the outer under hood bracing and a experimental PT number on it.
Cool story on how he got it.
We were just kinda wondering how many were made and what its worth approx?? anyone have a idea?

Can't be too many of those around. I hope they are not installed on cars, would hate to see what would happen in a crash. I have no idea of their worth and am not interested in buying but would like to see a picture.

Bryan

I know of 1 of those hood's here local with a big snorkle scoop on it, me and a friend went to conley's and picked up Travis Beckendorf's old car year's ago and it had one on it. I know it was one of the orignal aluminum hood's that someone put the big scoop on (big scoop = faster car lol) I guess it work's good on the car now cause the guy that bought it has a big block in it now.