October Sales

Can the front end be lowered with the your Coil Over set,or am I stuck with the stock ride height
Also can you send a link to installation instructions so I can see what is involved to install these...
Thanks Dennis

Hello Dennis,

Yes the front coil kits from QA1 allow you to adjust ride height in the front end. Since this is a QA1 product I do not have access to there installation instructions. But to give you an idea it will require removing the front A-Arms, shocks and springs.

Can you tell me,
What is ride quality like?

How much can I lower the front end ?

Does the ride Quality change if lowered ?

Thanks for the help...
Denniis

Looking at your on car adjustable upper contol arms any way to get those w/o the lowers?? if so how much?? Also will your lower adjustable last on the street (summer daily driver)
Thanks
Derek

Hello,

Thanks for the interest

Here is the link for just the adjustable upper control arms by themselfs.

http://www.umiperformance.com/3017.aspx

The adjusable lowers are streetable, the teflon lined QA1 rod ends do a great job of keeping noise issues very minimal. There may be a slight increase in noise but nothing major, the rods have a life expentancy of 15-20,000 miles depending how they are taking care of (lubed from rust).

Please ask if I can help anymore. Thanks! Ryan

BandAid said:
Can you tell me,
What is ride quality like?

How much can I lower the front end ?

Does the ride Quality change if lowered ?

Thanks for the help...
Denniis

Dennis,

I have never ran the QA1 kit on a G-Body yet, but I have on many F-Bodies. The ride quality is good. With the front kit I can lower my front to sit on the tires or raise it to a 6" gap, they are very adjustable. The 12-way adjustments are great for track and street driving, you have 12 adjustments from soft to firm. The settings work great for weight transfer while racing. I do run them everyday on the street and find them very streetable.

Hope that helps!
Ryan

Glad to help, I try to keep up with all the boards but its hard sometimes.

But I am always glad to answer questions.

Thanks for the business!
Ryan