October 5th Import seriers.....

everybody ready tomorrow....gates are said to be open at 3pm...good luck to all who are racing tomorrow... :)

Where's everyone at??:confused: Wish me luck!! I'll be needing it.:D

Fugly, I thought they open at 2pm, qualifying at 4pm.

Ok GOOD LUCK!!!

Make sure you don't get too greedy and hold that button for too long while beating those stangs :D. I wish I could go. I might be there tonight to spectate :(

You comming by today? I got your manual for the alarm.

Thanks for the luck, but I don't think I'll be beating too many stangs, they're just too damn fast!!! I'll leave that up to Dean:D I'll be by later.

Thanks,
Paul

hey guys...thanks for coming out

results were: jr (red 86) beat garrett (blue mustang) first round
black mustang (brandon tabios) beat a black GN

semi's : jr beat i forget who
brandon beat the white t-type

finals : jr beat brandon...an all tabios final

and bracket finals....our other club member char vowell the van won the brackets

Thanks for the update!

Sorry I could not make it, but seems like two Buicks showed up. Did enough Domestics showed up? So I guess we will be meeting up the next race Hawaii Fastest Street Car Shoot-out in November?

So who the Black GN? Derek?

sorry i dont know the names of the pple with the cars....was a cherry black GN with pentagon shaped rims....

In the 17th pic, there's an F-15 fighter. Was he in the running? I guess it would count as a domestic, right? :D

Congrats Paul!

Aloha,

Hey, Paul. Good racing. If your car had not come up with the miss, you could have made it into the finals. It was good that 2 Buicks came out to play. See you guys at the Fastest Streetcar Shootout.

Thanks Uncle. Still haven't found the problem.You know the saying.... "that's racing" :) It was fun, and I'll see you guys next month. Oh yeah, I'll see you at Popo's party.

You guys related :confused:.

Paul......

You got a miss problem? Ignition? Maybe you got Dean's bad coil pack!