OCC Cadilac Bike build

BandAid

Keyboard Bully
I watched this episode last night and it brought tears to my eyes when SR. about sh1t his pants when Jr's bike ,with a push of a button you hear the hydralics lower it to the ground,,,was like turning the knife in that old fckrs heart...must see episode:D:D

If you go by the styling cues of the CTS-V I say sr. won the buildoff. If you are more of a chopper kind of guy then jr. nailed it.

Just my .02

Jr x2 far nicer bike.with all the people & equiptment OCC has and Sr still got his azz handed to him!

Jr x2 far nicer bike.with all the people & equiptment OCC has and Sr still got his azz handed to him!

LOL!!! Thats true too. Sr. allows his arrogance to get the best of him alot. Just like if Jr. 20% is worth zero and now Sr. is trying to make it good by sending offers than he knows he done wrong to begin with..

I haven't watched it in a long time. Too much BS. I did see last nights though. I think JR won it. Better fabrication making the rear fender same as the Caddy. I like the air ride as well, just like a Caddy.

Go to Discovery.com and check out the online voting and auction #'s for the two bikes. It's a full on buttkicking.

I watched it also....Jr's chopper, IMO, was the best one....the lowering hydraulics were just awesome! Best design, too. The way he did the back of the bike like the CTS-V was a stroke of genius. The side view of it was just incredible!

You're right about Sr's arrogance.....too bad....it pisses me off a little when he talks Jr. down the way he does...and he wants to "move on", "get it over with"? How can that be talking crap like that? What's wrong with that guy?

Jr. is by far the best designer....amazing how the design comes all out of his head...no drawings....the guy is simply amazing, I really admire his design creativity.....just amazing.

Wish I had a chance to run the CTS-V at the track....I'm sure I could have beat all of their times.......well, I'd try hard to.:rolleyes:

Bruce '87 Grand National

I thought JR's bike was the clear winner. It's a real shame that Senior thinks he's the 600pound gorilla and is letting his ego get in the way. It's amazing how JR can just pull the design out of his head..but youu have to give him props. I was laughing my butt off when they pulled the rear tail light off a new caddy and started to chop it up...GO Jr.

Working at a Caddy dealership I had to hear about these two bikes constantly the beginning of this week... My opinion: They both looked like a$$!! Different strokes for different folks!!

K.

I find it so funny how Senior takes EVERY opportunity to trash Junior. He is always talking about him/going to his shop to pull childish pranks. All the while they rarely even talk about OCC at PJD.

Loved the ass whooping JR put on him.

EDIT: Just looked at the current bids for each bike.

SR- 10k
JR- 100,000k

That says everything.

I find it so funny how Senior takes EVERY opportunity to trash Junior. He is always talking about him/going to his shop to pull childish pranks. All the while they rarely even talk about OCC at PJD.

Loved the ass whooping JR put on him.

EDIT: Just looked at the current bids for each bike.

SR- 10k
JR- 100,000k

That says everything.
I agree 110%!! Is there a link to the current bids?

JR's bike literally blew SR's away in terms of design and over all looks...

SW.

Someone should just buy Senior's bike for the charity. 10k isnt too bad :p.

crappers i mean choppers

Working at a Caddy dealership I had to hear about these two bikes constantly the beginning of this week... My opinion: They both looked like a$$!! Different strokes for different folks!!

K.

Agreed

What baffles me is how they take off the shelf motors, transmissions, gas tanks, etc. and charge 100k for a custom chopper. I'm glad they didn't get a contract from gm to build a tribute to the gnx and deface it by doing bs tricks to it. For instance, the n2o on Sr's bike fit the cts v how? It is supercharged not n2o. Hated the exhaust coming out the side in 4 pipes on Jr's. All in all I think Jr's bikes rear fender and wheels represented the cts v better than the styling Sr's bike did. Not a big fan of the show as it's commercialized. I bet we could find a few guys in this community that could build better stuff without Discovery and Government Motors backing them. ;)

Agreed

What baffles me is how they take off the shelf motors, transmissions, gas tanks, etc. and charge 100k for a custom chopper. . ;)

ADVERTISING! they company ordering the bike gets two full episodes of product placement and endorsement

Jr won the bike build
Jason Pfool's bike sucked

Any custom bike company uses off the self motors and transmissions. JR built the tank from scratch though. I didn't mind his exhaust coming off the side, after all it is a bike and it would have been impossible to do it out back with the rear fender they made.

oYInQ.png

They both blew it on the headlight. A small CTS like headlight would have made a huge difference on the front of Jr's bike.