O2 sensor Problem??

Greg Wentz

Hi,
This is my first post in 5 years!! I have a friend that recently rebuilt his motor and is having some tuning problems. I have used turbolink on the car and it indicates some activity on xcounts when in open loop and the goes to zero when it gets into closed loop. It seems to take a fair amount of time before it goes into closed loop compared to my 3 other cars. The O2 sensor is a new non heated type sensor and I dont know what brand sensor it is. Any suggestions?

Thanks Greg

Hi,
This is my first post in 5 years!! I have a friend that recently rebuilt his motor and is having some tuning problems. I have used turbolink on the car and it indicates some activity on xcounts when in open loop and the goes to zero when it gets into closed loop. It seems to take a fair amount of time before it goes into closed loop compared to my 3 other cars. The O2 sensor is a new non heated type sensor and I dont know what brand sensor it is. Any suggestions?

Thanks Greg

make sure its either an AC Delco or Denso. The Bosch sensor can be quirky.

Not knowing what brand.. is hard to help.

Rockauto has Denso O2 for $11 + shipping. They arrive in like two days or you can speed $20 ish from local partz store!