o2 safe cleaner

gmncop

looking for a cleaner that is o2 safe to clean IC and Throtle Body.Not able to find anything that says o2 safe.thanks in advance.Also, because i'm new to this what effects if any would there be if fuel pressure was high

I believe B12 is O2 safe. For the IC, the best thing to do is remove it and flush with gasoline and then blow it dry with compressed air.
As far as fuel pressure too high, it depends on how high it is, I'd say it should never be higher than about 47-48# with the vac line disconnected from the regulator with engine running at idle. Turning up the fp will cause the car to run richer at all rpms/load. The baseline should be around 43# with vac line off. If running too rich and the computer can't control fueling (ie BLMs lower than 108 with a scan tool) then the O2 sensor can get fouled prematurely...not to mention poor gas mileage and loos of horsepower.

thanks for info . my fp was at about 43 , but at wot o2,s over 800 and bl,s dropped . lowered fp to 40ish and seems to run better basicaly stock set up.

gmncop said:
thanks for info . my fp was at about 43 , but at wot o2,s over 800 and bl,s dropped . lowered fp to 40ish and seems to run better basicaly stock set up.
With pump gas I try to shoot for O2s around the 795-800mv range at WOT. Also, when under boost, you should see your fp rise from the base setting at 1# for each 1# of boost. So if you have the base with line off set at 43#, then (with line connected of course) with boost of say 15# you would see 43+15=58# of fp.