O2 help

Derekflip

i went to change my O2 sensor. i went and got a gm 1 wire. got home and went to take mine out and i found out that i have a 4 wire heated O2. it looks like a Casper harness. i need to know where to get just the O2 sensor? can i go get a gm 4 wire, or do i need to get it from Casper's? i did some research and some say its a o2 from a ford and some say its from a dodge srt, i need a part number or something. thanks for your help

i tried with no luck. it looks like a dodge sensor with a gm plug. it is a ntk but no luck there either

i will call him but what it looks like is everybody kits is different in the connectors are a little different, not the sensor. i don't want to have to get a weather pack and re pin it if i dont have to. how do i find out if it is a caspers harness?

Like you said, I would make a phone call to Dennis or you can contact John at caspers.

Why don't you just take the o2 senor with you to the parts store and see if they can match one up for you?

Hey Derek I will look up the one I have and I can give you the part# tonight. I got it from Gary at Carlson’s in town. I think it was cheep like 25 or so.
Rich F

I think he said his wiring setup is a 4 wire.

GM AFS-74's are a 3 wire sensor (it's the one I use).

I think he said his wiring setup is a 4 wire.

GM AFS-74's are a 3 wire sensor (it's the one I use).

Hmm, I just read that in his first post, it's been years since I used the heated o2 sensor, I tried it way back when Kirban started selling them. The harness is still sitting here in a box somewhere. Maybe call John at Caspers.