NYC protesters

tc86gn

That would be the last place I would expect to see an anti war protest!!! It looks as if they are having problems dispersing the crowd.

The report I heard about the New Yorkers was that it took place randomly at 5:30 - I wonder how many were protestors and how many were people getting off of work and heading to the bar or to home. Anyway, from what I have heard, there has been less than 10,000 people total protesting accross the US which has a population of around 280 million. That is less than 0.004% - in my mind a statiscally insignificant amount. I've never seen 100 people agree on something, let alone 280 million.

I think the NYPD has more important things to be doing besides
keeping these friggen idiots in control.
These protesters are really pissin me off right now and I
feel like slapping them and telling them to go home because
thier efforts will result in nothing but a distraction, at a time
when we really don't need to be dealing with any distractions.

I need to vent some frustration, thanks...
God bless the troops, come home safe and soon.

To the protesters:
Go home cause we don't really care what you think,
your all a pain in my behind...

You crossed the line!

Good grief! What about the loons in San Francisco who were blocking fire trucks as part of the protest! We've got to draw the line somewhere, what's next? Blocking ambulances from getting to a heart attack victim? IMHO these people are crossing the line! I'm all for a free country, that's part of the beauty of freedom, but some people are taking it too far. - BB

I like the guy in San Fran that got out of his car and started beating a protester that was blocking his way:D:D :D

With all these protests going on, I feel like it's a slap in the face to every man and woman who is or has served for our country. Could you imagine this behavior going on after Pearl Harbor? What happened to this country? These worthless beings should be ashamed of themselves, acting like a bunch of spoiled brats.:mad: No wonder other countries hate us. :mad: :mad:

I got tired of hearing about this crap so I made a sign for my yard:
WE SUPPORT
BUSH
AND
OUR TROOPS

Not much but I felt like I had to do something

The Sad Thing Is ...

that when we the UN passed the original last chance resolution everybody was onboard. Since then Saddam has worked to turn world opinion against the U.S. Sadly he bought off the French, Germans and the Russians. But... it really hurts when you see he even managed to recruit a decent amount of our own people. Some of us went from hating this guy to trying to become human shields to preserve his evil empire. Some people in this country should be ashamed and all of us should be saddened that so many of our countrymen are so ready to become traitors which is what you are when you go to provide defense for the enemy. Sad indeed.

I wish the media would quit covering these blithering idiots. If they did not get any air time maybe there would be less of this going on.

THERE'S ALWAYS GOING TO BE THESE WIMPY-ASS COWARDS PROTESTING WARS. IF THEY WERE IN IRAQ, THEY'D SHOOT THEM IN THE FACE. THEY ARE MENTALLY IMBALANCED AND CAN'T HELP THEMSELVES & THEY NEED A BATH. IF WE WERE BEING PHYSICALLY ATTACKED, THEY'D STILL BE OUT THERE WITH THEIR "NO WAR" SIGNS.

THE ATTACK ON IRAQ IS THE CORRECT THING TO DO, BUT PEOPLE LIKE HILLARY CAN'T EVEN GET BEHIND IT BECAUSE OF THEIR POLITICAL ASPIRATIONS. I'D SAY THAT'S PUTTING YOURSELF AHEAD OF THE DEFENSE OF THIS COUNTRY. SO, CHECK OUT POLITICIANS WHO DON'T COME OUT IN THE FAVOR OF THE DEFENSE OF THE US. YOU'LL SEE THEY'RE ALL DEMOCRATS. WHAT DOES THAT TELL YA.........?:rolleyes:

Amen! The thing that I cannot understand as a soldier is how these people can say they are supporting us but are against what we are doing? That makes no sense at all. There is no grey area as far as I am concerned.

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT. I STATED THAT IN A PREVIOUS POST. YOU CAN'T BE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT, THE PRESIDENT, AND THE WAR, AND THEN SAY, YOU'RE SUPPORTING THE TROOPS. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULL$HIT! :mad:

GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS AND F___ THE IRAQIS. ALL OF 'EM! :mad: 100,000 OF THEM AREN'T WORTH ONE GI.

Re: The Sad Thing Is ...

Originally posted by turbot2496
that when we the UN passed the original last chance resolution everybody was onboard. Since then Saddam has worked to turn world opinion against the U.S. Sadly he bought off the French, Germans and the Russians. But... it really hurts when you see he even managed to recruit a decent amount of our own people. Some of us went from hating this guy to trying to become human shields to preserve his evil empire. Some people in this country should be ashamed and all of us should be saddened that so many of our countrymen are so ready to become traitors which is what you are when you go to provide defense for the enemy. Sad indeed.

In an interview with the Iraqi ambassador to the U.N. today,
the protesters were both recognized and "ADMIRED" for what
they are doing.

I wouldn't be too proud of myself if I was admired by an Iraqi
official:(

I agree, like i have said before love it or leave it. Great- today on news as we are taking wounded Iraq's and giving them medical care. On our end we saw Iraqi's firing into the water because they thought a US pilot was down:mad: :mad:

Not to mention that they faked surrendering and then shot some of our boys in the head:mad: :mad: :mad:

These Marines have moms, Dads, brothers and Sisters and in some cases Children, and we have protestors:mad: How would they like to see their kids shot in the head, WTF. I say enough with all these people. No humanitarian aid for the Iraqi's, no precision bombing, this is war. I say we continue air strikes all day and all night and bomb anything that moves they will surrender real quick. Us trying to be nice with select targets!!! i say blow them off the map and as far as the protestors, US Marines have already found soldiers linked to Al Queda and there are NY protestors against war??? Go figure..:mad: :mad:

Everyone needs to just support our troops and our great nation. Shut the borders and throw out the ilegal Mutants and call it a day, as far as the Middle East it all needs a B52 visit. ;)