November specials

Dennis Kirban

For best results send me a personal email denniskirban@yahoo.com and always refer to the code assigned to the part(s) you are interested in. I accept paypal or credit cards. Descriptions are very accurate so read them carefully. I do not deal in photos. If in doubt you can email me for further info. All my prices quoted include standard UPS GROUND shipping to the basic 48 states.

I have a good idea what parts are worth and feel most everything is priced quite fairly when you consider its the full price you pay.

11-A I have several nice original used 1986-1987 Grand National center caps close to show quality with good centers. They are $30 each includes shipping to 48 states if you buy 1. If you buy two price is $55. Buy 3 price is $75. Buy 4 price is $100. Again they are used but look very close to new SPECIFY QUANTITY desired.

11-B For the 1986-1987 Turbo T stock rims I have just one good used orignal center cap good medallion no busted ears. Price is $42 includes UPS to continental 48 states.

11-C For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the factory original small L shaped plastic vacuum line that goes to the fuel regulator with correct rubber like connector at each end. This is that small plastic line (L-Shaped) that easily breaks. Price is $22.
Shipping to basic 48 states included.

11-D Weird find friend of mine had these in his old building. I have brand new the correct original GM power six plastic medallions that went in the original 1986-1987 Grand National wheels. Price pr one is $18 or buy four for $48 includes UPS to the basic 48 states. Specify which when inquiring. I got maybe 50 left. Never see these for sale anywhere.

11-E For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal a stock inlet pipe that has a super chrome plating job done to it. Quality would satisfy anyone. It is that nice. Price is $88 to your door in the 48 states.

11-F For the T Type cars the header panel ornament used in very nice condition price is $50 to the basic 48 states. Nothing broken or cracked very minor pitting if at all. (Came of a Texas car).

11-G For any 1984-1987 Turbo regal with analog dash I have a recalibrated 145 speedo with our decal installed. Shows 49,460 miles. Price is $137 to the basic 48 states. This is recalibrated so everything reads correct miles and trip odometer.

11-H Same as above speedo only this one reads just 6,200 miles again $137 to the basic 48 states.

11-J I have 4 sets of new rear carpeted black floor mats with the power six logo embroidered in the center of them. Sold as a set of 2 just $58 includes UPS to basic 48 states per set. Got 4 sets. List price is more than that.

11-K For the 1985-1987 powermaster brake unit I have one original GM brake bowl tested by Richard Clark. It is marginal by that I mean it is good to have as a spare and it will not trip the brake lite to come on. Cheap at $56 includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-L For the 1986-1987 Turbo Regal the original GM in the wrapper S hose part number 25525245 just $52 each. This has been reproduced however, this is the original one brand new in the GM wrapper. I got 4 to sell.

11-M For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a good used plastic bezel surround for the radio just $36 includes UPS to the basic 48 states.

11-N From a 1986 T-Type with a tan interior a nice pair of the padded door armrests used and pair of the original matching used pull straps. Both items as described just $48 includes UPS to basic 48 states.

11-O For the 1984-1987 Turbo Regal a like 99% perfect front passenger inside door panel plastic molding. Not cheap $68 includes UPS to basic 48 states. Nothing busted super mint. If I needed one this would be on my car. It is that nice. and so very hard to find nothing broken or chiped.

11-P Similar to above off the same car only this plastic molding is for the rear of the passenger door similar description applies however the back lip is broken off but when the pull strap is installed that is not visible again super mint in every respect again $68 to the basic 48 states.

Or purchase 11-O and 11-P both for $110. As GBody will tell you....and others you can strip 10 cars and be lucky to find 2 plastic moldings that would qualify as mint or near mint. Its like finding a turbo regal that does not drip oil....you know somewhere they exist.....but you seldom see one!

Tis it for this listing.....

denniskirban@yahoo.com

Member read descriptions carefully...prices shown is total price to your door if you reside in the basic 48 states. Old timers remember when there was only 48 states.

You can save a few bucks if you buy more than one item listed above.

To bring everyone up to speed the following has sold the first day or I am awaiting payment.

11-E, 11-F, and 11-H

Also several of the rear embroidered floor mats are gone just a few left. 11-J

Appreciate it.

denniskirban@yahoo.com