NOT Smart......................

I guess I can sell the buick and get one of those. How long does it take to get the car up to 92mph

I would like to have seen the result of a PIT maneuver on one of those dinky things.

I have a neighbor that had a Smart car. He parked it by the curb Monday night. I think that was a grave mistake. Tuesday is garbage day, and I think the garbage man tossed it in the truck.

Not sure if i should be saying this here but ive gotten away a few times. Crooked cops suck... ive gotten my share of ass kicking's and property stolen from me. Nothing towards honest cops, but ive witnessed 1st hand of what SOME cops REALLY DO, or better yet what they are capable of. They abuse the law. They charge you with w,e the hell they want they invent things they'll blackmail you. You have no idea, ive seen 1st hand a cop LIE under oath .. GOOD job Officer. Not saying all are like that but there are a alot more than you think..

When I was younger, I ran from the cops and just flat out outran the trooper. 86 Mustang GT with nitrous.. I saw him hit the lights and turn around and I grabbed 3rd and hit the button. Chase went on for about 10 miles and by the time I got off the road and out of site, I thought he had quit chasing me. It took a good 60-90 seconds for him to catch up to where I was hiding.. he went right by.. I let him get REALLY far down the road, pulled out in the opposite direction and flipped my lights on and took the most roundabout way home ever.

In a split second you can realize if you have a shot at losing a cop or not.
Every time i decided to bolt i got away.
Accept for one time. I was long gone, lefts, rights, miles ahead. He just happened upon me.
He had no idea which way to turn and made all the right decisions.
Some of them don't quit.

D