Not ready to hibernate get together at Hooters????

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
CT folks. Wondering if we should attempt a get together at Hooters sometime in November during the day on a Sat or Sunday? Anyone up for that? Obviously it all depends on the weather, I know there are swap meets the weekend of the 8th but maybe a Saturday deal on the 7th??? I am getting ready to take my GN apart to have the trans gone thru so after Nov 15th I am off the road for a while.

I took my engine out after the last get-together. I would still show up with the Challenger or the Camaro.
Allan G.

I'm in as long as it's soon. Car's coming off the road mid month. Let us know. Saturday or Sunday is good for me too.

Ken

OK, how's this? Saturday November 7th - Hooters in Wethersfield on the Berlin Turnpike at say 2PM?? Might be enough room for us to park in front since it should be after the lunch rush. Figures it will be getting dark around 5PM now so just show up for a late lunch shoot the breeze for a bit and head home. If you are planning on going please chime in! Not going to do it if there are going to just be two or three cars.:)

Hooters

I will let you know. I have had my 5 year old and 2 year old to myself since thursday. My wife is in Boston until Monday. I need a release!!!!! Nothing loosens me up like a 100 yard burnout. I will talk to Don Monday. Hopefully all his cars aren't up on blocks yet.

nov 7+8 is thompson swap meet, nov 8 is compounce.
not sure if i will be around ?

no deal here swap meets all this weekend. make it for next weekend:biggrin:

no deal,i will be in Reynolds Georgia supporting a Buick race :D
Got any prizes you wanna throw in to payouts Mark?:D

Staying with date as is, got things to do the following weekend. Looks like good weather coming up too. No Buick stuff at swap meets so figured Sat wouldn't be a big deal.

I'm in Mark. Next weekend it may rain anyways!?? Been wanting to get a damn Hooter burger now for weeks.......:D

Ken

Anyone else going???????? This is ON for tomorrow. Good turbo weather. Why do I have visions of sitting up there by myself???? Oh well, at least the view will be worth it.