Not mind 262

ls6bigdog

1987 buick grandnational gnx stolen reward Just trying to help my brother from another mother. i am posting this ad in hope the public can help me find my 1987 Buick GNX #262,that was stolen on the morning of December 31 at 2:04 am from my drive way in Bensonhurst Brooklyn.I had just bought the car and had it towed from the previous owners home to my drive way.It was stolen 3 hours after it was towed to my home.Any information leading to the recovery this vehicle will be rewarded.I will pay $3000 if i recover it hole.
call me at (646)573-0930
:mad:

Is it possible the wrecker driver told someone that told someone that may have told someone? It's odd how only 3 hours into ownership the car is stolen. Sounds like someone made a phonecall.:confused:

Yeah def looks like an inside job. But i read somewhere he paid low 30s for it which makes no sense at all. Maybe the seller knew he was getting it back.

Gnx

Was it locked away in your garage or was it sitting outside at 2:04 am ? Hope you find your car ..

A friend of mine called and spoke to the person who placed the craigslist ad and questioned the photos that were used in his ad. He told him that he just used those pictures to show people what a GNX looked like and that was not the car that was stolen. Apparently, he got the photos e-mailed to him from the person who was selling that car at the time . I wish him luck in search of his car I hope there's a happy ending! Thanks.

Yeah def looks like an inside job. But i read somewhere he paid low 30s for it which makes no sense at all. Maybe the seller knew he was getting it back.

Hi,where did you read about the purchase price of that stolen GNX?

o okay because i like his hood scoop by the way i wonder where he brought that from

It's pretty obvious that the dash plaque on GNX 282's pictures is #262 so if the true owner of 262 can find out who became the member known as GNX 282, they probably find all of their parts for the car. Look at the pics in GNX 282' profile, no turbo hood, the GNX badging etc. There is obviously a connection.

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/gnx-fortunate-547/328082-gnx-ebay-stolen-recovery.html

One more thing, who would ever leave their GNX in the street like that?

I'm betting that GNX 000 and GNX 282 have the same IP address. Car was probably insured and "stolen" by it's own owner to collect insurance money. Parts were put on another car to clone it.