Not exactly a "turbo" or a "Buick", but it does the job for now...

Daytona_83

Here's my '83 Pontiac Trans Am "Daytona 500" pace car. I'm currently in the works of a re-paint for the Hot Rod Power Tour 2011 and a decision to sell it or keep it when I get back from the tour. I like the car, but it's just not fast/quick enough for me. I'd love to be the guy to drop a bigger V8 in it and make it what I want, but these cars are pretty rare and I'd hate to ruin it. So yeah, I'd like to sell it and get a GN or T-Type. Anyways, here she is:

shoot14.jpg

shoot13-2.jpg

shoot6.jpg

shoot8.jpg

engine3.jpg

006.jpg

Thanks guys. It is pretty rare with the T5 transmission. It's obviously more fun to drive than the crossfire injected 305 with the auto, but it's still slow. I'm probably going to try and sell it when the gf and I get back from the Hot Rod Power Tour this year. Then I can pay off most of my debts and start over.

Are you in Duluth? That elevator looks a lot like the ones they have out there along the big lake.

Thanks! Yeah, they are a rare Bird for sure. The T-5 is nice, but I wish it had a bigger V8 and a T-56...

I like that color combo. How about a nice turbo Buick engine swap? That would be interesting with a stick.