Not boosting, A little help please

TwinyTwin

OK, I'll start from the top. Just recently finished installing my th350 trans with B&M converter. Everything was working great, saw about 15 psi and no knock with a Agressive chip burned for 75lbs injectors, Te63-1 turbo and 93 octane (un tuned). As I was taking my car back to my boss's house to do a nut and bolt on the transmission, my service engine light came on. Looked up the scanmaster and had three codes 24-32-45 (codes are below for a quick reference). As soon as my codes came on I could no longer boost. Figured my car went into limp mode. I get the car back to the shop and replace my chip with a Turbo Tweak chip that I had just recieved. All my codes disappear but the code 24. I figured that everthing was alright now and took it for a spin and still could not see boost. I checked my IC connections, all vacuum lines, boost controller and wastegate. I still could not find anything wrong from keeping me from boosting. Any one have any ideas. OH, Code 24 is not an issue. my speed cable is not hooked up because it wont work for my trans, I am in the process of fixing that right now. Thanks for you time.

CODE 24

Trouble Code 24 indicates that the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) is reporting an abnormally low reading when other sensors indicate it should be higher.

The conditions for setting this code are:

no Code 33 or 34 (MAF Error) is present, and
the vehicle speed signal indicates < 4 MPH and
engine speed is between 1400 and 4400 RPM, and
during a low load condition (LV8 between 50 and 99), and
transmission not in Park or Neutral, and
all conditions met for more than 20 seconds

If the code was logged when the vehicle was in motion, the following should be checked:

1) Defective or corroded VSS connections
2) Maladjusted TPS sensor. The TPS should read about 0.42 volts at closed throttle
3) Defective speedometer cable
4) Bad or missing speedo drive gear(s) in tail shaft housing of the transmission
5) Defective VSS
6) Defective ECM

CODE 32

Trouble Code 32 indicates that the Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) valve diaphragm is not where the ECM expects it to be. The ECM controls the diaphragm with a Pulse-Width Modulated (PWM) waveform. The EGR has a vacuum bleed solenoid that adjusts the vacuum applied to the EGR valve based on this pulse width. If there is sufficient vacuum at the EGR valve, a switch closes to send a signal back to the ECM. The absence of this signal is the bases for code 32.

no vacuum to EGR (switch open), and
Code 33 or 34 (MAF error) is not present, and
engine running and LV8 is less than 100, and
coolant temperature is > 118 deg F (48 deg C), and
the EGR solenoid duty cycle is < 65%, and
the above conditions are met for more than 25 seconds

Typical causes for this code include:

1) Faulty EGR valve-to-ECM connection
2) Plugged EGR passages and/or sticking EGR valve
3) Defective EGR valve
4) Defective ECM

CODE 45

Trouble Code 45 indicates that the O2 sensor is showing a persistently low exhaust oxygen content (rich), despite the efforts of the ECM to decrease injector on-time (thus decreasing fuel delivered). Integrator and BLM numbers may indicate < 128 by a substantial margin.

no Code 34 or Code 35 (MAF error) present, and
the O2 sensor voltage remains above 752 mV, and
the ECM is in Closed Loop control, and
throttle position is < 2 percent or > 20 percent, and
the above conditions exist for more than 20 seconds.

Typical causes for this code include:

1) O2 sensor defective or contaminated (if incorrect RTV sealant or too much RTV is used, this may happen)
2) Leaking fuel injectors
3) Fuel pressure too high
4) EMI interference from poor plug wires
5) Evaporative Emission system defect
6) TPS and/or EGR problem
7) MAF sensor reading higher airflow than is actually present