nos4gn again!

daily driver

I had never ordered from nos4gn before but I knew I wanted to get some ign parts from one of the supporting vendors. When I could not get the website to keep my shipping cart full for checkout I called the number listed on the home page. Glen answered - and this was late on a Sat. night! He tried to get my order to go through and when he suspected my pc browser was the conflict he put the whole order in himself. I got the stuff quickly - over $250 worth and he threw in a cool T-shirt. I was very pleased and highly recommend nos4gn.

Hate to say it so blountly but, he IS NOT a supporting vendor... Doesn't think it is worth it:eek:

I really like Glen and his company, and with the great exposure he gets on this board, he should be a supporting vendor. I don't know the fee to become a supporter, but there are a ton of people who buy only (or primarily) from supporting vendors.

I tried, like I say he doesn't think it is worth it. Take that how you want...

I had never ordered from nos4gn before but I knew I wanted to get some ign parts from one of the supporting vendors. When I could not get the website to keep my shipping cart full for checkout I called the number listed on the home page. Glen answered - and this was late on a Sat. night! He tried to get my order to go through and when he suspected my pc browser was the conflict he put the whole order in himself. I got the stuff quickly - over $250 worth and he threw in a cool T-shirt. I was very pleased and highly recommend nos4gn.

Hate to say it so blountly but, he IS NOT a supporting vendor... Doesn't think it is worth it:eek:

I really like Glen and his company, and with the great exposure he gets on this board, he should be a supporting vendor. I don't know the fee to become a supporter, but there are a ton of people who buy only (or primarily) from supporting vendors.

I tried, like I say he doesn't think it is worth it. Take that how you want...

To the members of Turbobuick.com,

This is an email we recently sent to Shane Grimsley in order to set the record straight. As of yet, we have still not received a reply.
:confused:

"Hello Shane,

I just wanted to drop you a note letting you know why we are still not a paying vendor on TB.com. The reason is NOT because "we don't think it's worth it".

It was just about a year ago that we were punished by you with a two week ban for a post we linked to our website. I understand the two week ban and accept your position on non-paying advertisers, however the two week ban was really never lifted. The ban still continues on after almost 1 year.

The fact that to this day, TB.com board members are blocked from posting our website address or any links to it is not only unfair, but blatently vindictive. We have been contacted by many members of TB.com telling us of their disgust with the obvious exclusive targeting of our company on your board. Other non-paying vendors such as Jegs, Summit Racing, Autozone, and NAPA (to name a few) have links and website addresses posted regularly by members on TB.com without any blockade."

Here are some examples:

JEGS High Performance - Your source for Edelbrock MSD Holley Mr. Gasket Moroso
Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts | 800-230-3030
AutoZone.com - Get in the Zone!
NAPA® Online
www.*********** (that was an attempt at www. nos4gn .com)

"Because of the unparallelled parts and service we provide to so many in the Turbo Buick Community, our business and reputation continues to grow. I feel it would be in the best interest of you, your board, and the Turbo Buick Community to finally end your ban so we can all continue forward.

At that time we will re-consider our advertising options on TB.com.

Regards, Glen@nos4gn"

Thanks to all of our Turbobuick.com customers for the great feedback and continued support!

Is that why you have 3 different user names then?

Did you ever take the time to EMAIL me and ask about why it hadn't been removed. Obviously your IP isn't banned as you log in quite frequently...

You flat told me our prices were to high... Okay, so don't try sneaky under handed tactics to sale parts on this board...

The post you are referring to is some lame joke from youtube or somewhere you posted on your site. Yes there was a video but it was surrounded by your products for sale....

nos4gn tripped AE detector

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nos4gn seems to have multiple personalities using Blackhole87 and slammage and nos4gn sharing the same computer. No soup for you! and you! and you!

Anything else? If you truley cared about supporting the board you would have emailed me instead of this post, as of I have no evidence of this email you are referring too.... Try a PM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have a nice day:wink:

Just to set the record straight

Hello Shane,

There’s no need for any nasty responses.

You are correct, there are 3 user names (multiple personalities) because there are 3 different people logging on to Turbobuick.com.

We were only trying to set the record straight regarding your original post:”he doesn't think it is worth it. Take that how you want” because so many Turbobuick.com members don’t understand why ONLY OUR website address is blocked out (www.**********.com) on this board whenever recommended, and NOT ANY OTHER non-paying vendors.

for example . . .
Jegs JEGS High Performance - Your source for Edelbrock MSD Holley Mr. Gasket Moroso
Summit Racing Summit Racing - High Performance Car and Truck Parts | 800-230-3030
Autozone AutoZone.com - Get in the Zone!
NAPA NAPA® Online
or anybody else . . .
This is the real issue.

• We told you we accept your position on non-paying vendors.
• We also told you that it would be in everyone’s best interest to end your ban or block(whatever you want to call it). At that time we would re-consider our advertising options on Turbobuick.com.
• We did email you first.
• Price was never the issue, it was politics. We don’t want to pay to go where we are not welcomed.

Although we don’t agree with the politics, we are still trying to reach out to resolve this situation and move forward like gentlemen.

BTW, we don't need any soup.:wink:

Regards,
Glen @ nos4gn / Highway Stars

Again Glen, I never recieved an email from you... PM me your number and we will try to resolve this issue...

We don't like to people using double identities here, I thought I was perfectly clear on that...

I get PM's and Emails regularly about advertising, again none from you was recieved!