Nos Users Please Read

Boost231

What's An Intercooler
Staff member
CAN U ALL GIVE ME SOME PICS OF THE FUEL SIDE OF YOUR NOS SETUP. ARE U ALL RUUNING OF THE RAIL STRAIGHT TO THE SELONIDE? HOW DOES THIS WORK I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING BUT THE FUEL SIDE ANYONE HAVE PICS......

THANX
BRENT

Turn your cap key off. It is considered "yelling".
I don't have any pictures but, yes the fuel comes straight off the rail.
Remove the schrader valve from the fuel rail and connect the stainless steel braided hose onto the rail. The other end goes to the inlet of the fuel solenoid valve. It is just as simple as it sounds.
Gary :

They are correct, the gas line hooks up to the fuel rail, you will need to remove the schrader valve, run your fuel line from the end of the rail to your gas soleniod, then from you gas soleniod to the fogger nozzle. I have been trying to get BOTLFED to come by since Monday but he has a Fiance' now so he his in the process of getting" house broken". Once he is past that process like the rest of us salty married guys we should be able to get some pic of the fuel rail setup and a separate fuel setup as he has both on his car. (six fogger on a separate and one fogger off the fuel rail)

Chuck

He is running a separate fuel pump and cell for the six pack setup, here a pic of the cell.

Heres a pic of the reg. and lines for the six pack. Which you could put a bigger pic on easier.

what kind of times does that car run that thing is bad a$$!!!!!!;)

Our Track got closed this year and we are suppose to have a new one open in the spring. The last time we had it to the track it ran 12.12 in stock trim and only 75hp shot of nitrous. As you can see he has lighten it considerable (700-1000lbs) and now running 175hp shot. We are hope and figuring in the mid 10s not to bad considing it is a stock long block with 130,000 miles on the engine and tranny. :D
Engine dynoed at 585hp.

Chuck

I no squat about NOS ,but why does it seem like a lot of lines and fittings for 175shot ,that set up looks like its more for 250-350 shot.
But what do I know..
Dennis

The 6-pack is adjustable up to 550hp and the uppipe in the 200hp range, but the motor is stock with 130000 miles. When the track opens in the spring I believe he will run 75hp uppipe off the line and once into 2nd hit the 6-pack with 200hp. There is some intimidation factor in there with 7 foggers and could just run the uppipe with nitrous controller but once the engine goes I think it will be built for 350-500 hp shot of nitrous but the damn thing won't let loose.:D :D

Chuck

Originally posted by wilkinshc
The 6-pack is adjustable up to 550hp and the uppipe in the 200hp range, but the motor is stock with 130000 miles. When the track opens in the spring I believe he will run 75hp uppipe off the line and once into 2nd hit the 6-pack with 200hp. There is some intimidation factor in there with 7 foggers and could just run the uppipe with nitrous controller but once the engine goes I think it will be built for 350-500 hp shot of nitrous but the damn thing won't let loose.:D :D

Chuck
Thanks fior clearing that up,it look like it was made for some big HP..
Do you have a better pic of that 6pack