NOS tail lights in GM boxes (pics attached)

TRFanatic

$450.00 shipped to the lower 48. You have no idea how soft and smooth NOS tail lights are
until you hold them. They are also a lighter/brighter red - 25 years of the elements will take it's toll even on garage queens.

Ravi

100_0986.jpg

100_0987.jpg

Ravi , do you have any rear bumper fillers ?? What nos parts do you have let me know @ taylor87buick@yahoo

If you have a lot of NOS parts you wouldnt happen to have NOS white reverse lights would you? (Kind of goes with what your selling here)

Ok I understand. Sometimes prices need to be firm. I can pay the asking $450.00.

Im shocked these are still available, I waited forever to get an NOS set close to this price..... great deal for a rare part. Good luck with the sale.

This is ballpark of what I had to pay to get NOS tail lenses. FWIW backup lenses are supposedly in the works for reproduction but the tails are so expensive they won't be reproduced for a long long time. This is from glen at NOS4GN.

This is ballpark of what I had to pay to get NOS tail lenses. FWIW backup lenses are supposedly in the works for reproduction but the tails are so expensive they won't be reproduced for a long long time. This is from glen at NOS4GN.

if u have nos black covers 400 ????

if u have nos black covers 400 ????

No. I "had" nos red tail lenses in that price ballpark but sold them for what I had in them. Black taillight bezels are even harder to find nos. Seen 2 sets of no flaw nos black bezels in the last 5-6 years and they were both in the $700 range for bezels only. You can refinish bezels to look NOS but lenses are a little more difficult.

I got out of the NOS collecting game so no use asking for a list. I have bought parts from Ravi in the past and would do it again. Someone needs these lenses.