NOS Power antenna for a 86 Regal

buicksstage1

This is a NOS power antenna for a regal/GN part is located in Decatur IL. $350 OBO. This part is forsale on other web sites but I will sell it first come first serve........Chris Skaling

Attachments

• Kerry Regal NOS power antenna.jpg
    Kerry Regal NOS power antenna.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 428
pics

Please post a picture of the top end of the tube.

Sorry I over looked this and the price list with the car is a typo. Hope this helps. Chris

Attachments

• antenna3.jpg
    antenna3.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 299
  • antenna4.jpg
    antenna4.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 294
  • antenna2.jpg
    antenna2.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 347
Your right!

like yesterday...:D

I guess your right, it seems all these NOS GN parts I have are worthless. Seems strange that NOS 5.0 mustang parts are worth more then NOS GN parts :confused: A chinese repop with the wrong tip etc is $100 less then this brand new 100% GM that they stopped making along time ago. :confused:Chris

I guess your right, it seems all these NOS GN parts I have are worthless. Seems strange that NOS 5.0 mustang parts are worth more then NOS GN parts :confused: A chinese repop with the wrong tip etc is $100 less then this brand new 100% GM that they stopped making along time ago. :confused:Chris

NOS 5.0 parts will NEVER be worth more than GN parts. Stang parts are a dime a dozen, I'll agree with that. Just some of the NOS prices on GN parts are ridiculous. This being one of em. Not bashing you at all. If we were to build a gn with all NOS parts, it'd cost over $75,000 to build. The price we pay to have a rare car.:( Anyhow, NOS parts sell for much more on ebay. I know from years of experience. Performance parts sell here, NOS parts sell on ebay. This simple procedure will get you the most bang for your buck.

antenna

the good thing about nos parts is they fit..lol and usually last a whole lot longer than the repo stuff..id like to have it for my g.n...i like the power antenna the one one my we4 still works and yes i keep it oiled ..anyway ..iwould like to have this and would give more for the real deal than a repo..p.m. me what would you take for it ..realistically..