NOS on a 84

TURBOV6

"SECRET PARTS"
Staff member
What are the pro and cons on a NOS system on a 84 Hot Air? The motor has 115,000 org. miles, I posted at Nitrous tech and General Tech but only got one response:( , I guess it would be a fogger kit, but which one? Preferabally the NOS brand, I check at a local retail shot that sell NOS say the Powershot system and it has three Jets??? A 90-150 horsepower. Is this too much? There is also a honda fogger kit that between 40-90 hp, which one? Any suggestions will help. Thanks

Do It!!!

Maybe you are not getting very many replies because we had the talk about a month ago...do a search.

I think it's just what a hot-air car needs and may be spraying mine in the spring after I get all I can out of this round of mods., don't go into it with a 125 shot and all factory fueling or you'll be in trouble.

Dad's is sprayed just before the T/B and we just tapped the rail for fuel....and started with 50 jets.....if I knew a little more about NOS maybe I could get him to do some track testing, but we are taking it slow and are very rich right now. I do know that the thing hazes the tires at 40mph roll, on a stock car.

Get a Turbo Motion intake (it flows a lot better anyway) and ask Jay to drill it for the jet in the turbo adapter. I know this is only a guess but I would think that a 50 shot and the intake would be good for 1.5-2 secs. in the quarter.

Plus the looks of the bottle on a GN makes people go nuts!!!!

Keep us informed.