NOS GM rear filler

insane6

I have 1 left and 1 right GM rear bumper fillers forsale $ 190 shipped , still in original box
add 3% if using paypal

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    32.1 KB · Views: 858
  • 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 862
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 859
These are nos gm left and right. Fillers new not used? ?
Please send a pic if possible to eighty6gn@aol.com.
And put me in line. If not already sold.
Thanks

I'm curious. I thought the NOS fronts were still available but the NOS rears have been obsolete for a while now. Is this correct or not?

I bought aset of NOS front and rear abt 2 yrs ago but paid for them dearly i think $600 for front an rears

fwiw the front are not NOS. I can go to the dealer and order 100 pair and so can anyone else. Good luck with the rear. 2QUICK2B6 posted he paid dearly $600 for a new set of front and rear 2 years ago. Even 2 years ago that is really cheap. Now id take 15 sets at that price. Good luck finding NOS rears for under $1000.

fwiw the front are not NOS. I can go to the dealer and order 100 pair and so can anyone else. Good luck with the rear. 2QUICK2B6 posted he paid dearly $600 for a new set of front and rear 2 years ago. Even 2 years ago that is really cheap. Now id take 15 sets at that price. Good luck finding NOS rears for under $1000.

Hmm... Now I'm all confused.:confused:
NOS = New Old Stock

Does it work this way?
Any part that comes "new in the box from GM" is NOS,
whether it's still available today or been obsolete for years.

Or does it work this way?
If its still available its OEM.
If its discontinued its NOS.

Hmm... Now I'm all confused.:confused:
NOS = New Old Stock

Does it work this way?
Any part that comes "new in the box from GM" is NOS,
whether it's still available today or been obsolete for years.

Or does it work this way?
If its still available its OEM.
If its discontinued its NOS.

NOS is when the distribution centers are out of it for good and it will no longer be prdouced. It can still be NOS and at the dealer since they may hold a lot of inventory on hand. Those dealers that anticipate that can charge whatever they want when it is NOS.

I paid over $650 for my pair of NOS rear fillers about 4 years ago. The fronts used to be $90 a side.