NOS GM Door Skins

Bweavy

Car Hoarder
Make a reasonable offer . I have sold a few sets in my day so I know what they go for. These are still in the GM boxes. I Can take pics if needed, but Picture new door skins in the GM boxes. ;)
We have new Door skins available so this is why I am selling. I compared what we are getting in & the samples are better. But for the I must have original GM here you go.
I looked around today & I have way too much here that I am never going to use. Look for more NOS stuff for sale soon.
Quickest response e-mail me Bweavy@aol.com

I will give you $10.00 shipped..LOL
I dont need them...you dont see these come up very often. If you have a set of NOS quarter windows in black( or perfect used ones) I would be interested though.:D

Bryan

Ill take a driver side rear outer wheel house.
We actually just got a shipment of the inners in. Outers will not be far behind. We decided to do the inners first due to the rust in the trunk pan areas. We have Buick & the Olds done. The outers are next.
Once I get the new outers in I will sell the outer NOS pieces.
The steel is better stamping & thicker then the NOS stuff.
I weighed the door skin after mic them last night the New skin is 2lbs heavier then the NOS unit. Less flex & bending.

Bryan You have the shipping covered ;)

How much for the inners and for the outer when you get them? Car is ready for the body shop to put that floor pan I got from you. My driver outer is waisted and so is the inner at trunk floor

How much for the inners and for the outer when you get them? Car is ready for the body shop to put that floor pan I got from you. My driver outer is waisted and so is the inner at trunk floor
The inners are pretty reasonable They are $125 a side or $229 a set.
The outers on the other hand are going to be alittle more expensive. $160 a side.
The price point for the Inner & outers together is $279 a side

I used a 23K mile floor pan from under the rear seat to the tail Light section to build those pans.
I'll see if I can get you a better up date for time wise.

Mike I returned your e-mail.