NOS Centercaps for GN and "T"s

supervpp

Both are NEW NOS centercap sets.
Make Offers for all or 1. They all are in Excellent condition. The "T" caps have the protective plastic over the shields, NOT bubbling of the emblem.

Thanks!

Attachments

• DSC00017.JPG
    DSC00017.JPG
    74.9 KB · Views: 194
  • DSC00019.JPG
    DSC00019.JPG
    42.2 KB · Views: 197
  • DSC00023.JPG
    DSC00023.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 196
  • DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 196
Ill give you 125... just kidding.. but if the person above me doesnt want them.. or doesnt take them let me know.. PM a price if no one takes them.. thanks...

are the t caps repo's or gm? my nos t caps have diffrent boxes than yours?i'll offer you $175 for the t caps if they are real nos gm caps.how about better pic of the boxes

are the t caps repo's or gm? my nos t caps have diffrent boxes than yours?i'll offer you $175 for the t caps if they are real nos gm caps.how about better pic of the boxes

I was told they are NOS when I bought them. Should be able to verify from the part numbers in the picture. Does the back side of your caps look the same?

mine came in a blue and white and black thin gm box .don't remember having the protective film on them either.

i have the feeling you may have the repos below??? i could be wrong

GBodyParts.com Online

mine came in a blue and white and black thin gm box .don't remember having the protective film on them either.

i have the feeling you may have the repos below??? i could be wrong

GBodyParts.com Online

Don't think so. These are not the original boxes, but the back of mine don't look like the Gbody ones.
Aren't the part numbers etched in the backs of the caps NOS?

Suppervpp, Your caps are the real GM pieces. Repo's will not have the GM part number on them. Should say they better not. Also I think there were 2different boxes they came in.

Suppervpp, Your caps are the real GM pieces. Repo's will not have the GM part number on them. Should say they better not. Also I think there were 2different boxes they came in.

Your wrong. Part #'s have no bearing on a copy right. They are not complete original GM. They are the same reproduction caps we carry.

Wrong

Your wrong.

Just stating YOUR WRONG, is a pretty worthless comment. Waste of time to even post it.
Why not justify your statement. I'm sure you feel your an expert.

Why don't you enlighten us?
Why are these NOT NOS caps?

They are definitely not your reproductions.
Part numbers are on the back.
Emblems are the much lighter color.
I have no reason to doubt the person I bought them from.

NOS or not? HELP!

Please help put an end to this issue. Sorry I even tried to sell something on the site. I really need to know if I was misled when I purchased these.

The first pic is the back of the caps I am selling.

The second pic is the reproduction cap from Gbody.

I do NOT want to sell these to someone as NOS, and find out later that they are not genuine. I'd rather lose the money and toss them, than rip someone off.

Thanks!!!!

Attachments

• DSC00025.JPG
    DSC00025.JPG
    49.8 KB · Views: 75
  • gbpcentercap4.jpg
    gbpcentercap4.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 76
Sorry

Just stating YOUR WRONG, is a pretty worthless comment. Waste of time to even post it.
Why not justify your statement. I'm sure you feel your an expert.

Why don't you enlighten us?
Why are these NOT NOS caps?

They are definitely not your reproductions.
Part numbers are on the back.
Emblems are the much lighter color.
I have no reason to doubt the person I bought them from.

Sorry for the attack. Lot of messages over these caps.
There was only one word in your comment when I replied to your post.

Sorry for the attack. Lot of messages over these caps.
There was only one word in your comment when I replied to your post.

Not sure what that word is but the word I have is "casting date". Not all say Made in Canada. Even the old ones with Snap fit red plug states a casting date. One look at the box & I know where you are getting the caps from.

GM caps came in GM boxes.

Don't want to waste any ones time here. I just don't want to see some one buying caps they can get else where as being NOS GM.

I'll post as many pics compared to Paul's caps & GM from back in the day. Part#'s are 1 thing casting dates are another.

Sorry, "T" caps not NOS

Thanks to all for your assistance with these caps, especially bweavy.

I'm just a newbie here, not a vendor or professional by any means, and rely on this board to educate me, which it always does. This place is NEVER lacking helpful and knowledgeable people, which makes me glad I joined, and proud to be a member. I will seek the advice of fellow board members in the future when trying to purchase or sell parts.

The caps ARE NOT NOS, but are very nice, new reproductions.

Gbodyparts.com DOES sell these for:
$65 each with inlays / $235 for 4

The first $160.00 offer can have the set, shipping included!!!

Thanks again to all. Looking forward to a fun summer with our cars!