NOS Buick Trunk Emblem 1701932

Shawn N

The ghost of NRH
I'm looking for the correct Buick emblem for my repaint. It must be in the GM package unopened and not scuffed, stained, or scratched. I will pay $75 if you got one shipped. Thanks!

Good Luck with that search. Those are a bit tough to find. I paid over $100 for mine several years ago. Just a heads up.

I've seen several on here sell for $50 nos but I did not need them at the time. I know of one for $110 but that's pretty steep and a last effort for me.

$50 is a decent price. Make sure that its the correct one. There's a big one and a small one. We need the small one.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Part # is 1701932 for the correct 84-87 Buick badge. Dimensions are 4 5/8" X 9/16" if it helps you out finding one.

I have a NOS one sitting in the box. I had merely chimed in because when I was searching a few years ago this was the hardest emblem to source.
I only saw one NOS piece around the $75 range and it was the wrong size-It was the larger size used on later buicks.
As I stated I had to end up spending over $100 to secure the correct emblem and I did not think that as the years had passed that NOS stuff would have gotten cheaper.
Sort of like the hood pads. I remember when I could get them for $100 all day long. I was going to order them but there was no rush. Then, overnight, they became very expensive and harder to source.

I have a NOS one sitting in the box. I had merely chimed in because when I was searching a few years ago this was the hardest emblem to source.
I only saw one NOS piece around the $75 range and it was the wrong size-It was the larger size used on later buicks.
As I stated I had to end up spending over $100 to secure the correct emblem and I did not think that as the years had passed that NOS stuff would have gotten cheaper.
Sort of like the hood pads. I remember when I could get them for $100 all day long. I was going to order them but there was no rush. Then, overnight, they became very expensive and harder to source.
Do you still have this emblem?

If it falls through I have a few of them 1701932!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I added the other missing part numbers to your 2009 post. The larger chrome buick emblem is from the Century part 20260431 6" X7/8".

Snagged these for $64 a couple of weeks ago off Ebay

001.JPG