NOS 8 hole under hood pad FS

REAPER231

The Power of the Darkside!!!
Hey guys a buddy of mine has a brand new in the Box Nos 8 hole under hood pad for a grand national.still has he says the tin foil like wrapping around the Gn logo . Price is $550. This is for pickup only . I am not shipping this . Will sell tri state area we are in toms river nj. It's in perfect condition . This is not a fake . I'm settin the price on this and for what people are asking for these. I think this is a fair price not over blown. If anybody needs to get in touch with me call me at 732-597-3360 ok .

It's a my buddy's house I can get pictures with my I phone . I'll call and see where he is just give me time to get em ok . I'll keep u up to date .Where are u located orange county NY or Cal?

Link is not working for me what ate they selling theirs for . I know they won't ship em
It just worked for me Scott I see it now . Well thats fine I'll let my friend know what they sell them for. See if he wants to sell it for that.

It just worked for me Scott I see it now . Well thats fine I'll let my friend know what they sell them for. See if he wants to sell it for that.
Yeah Nobody will ship these things! Don't blame them either.... If he does wish to match their price, I have a customer who will be coming to BG and will pick it up.......Let me know and I will let you know for sure if Dale wants it 100% or not.

Yeah Nobody will ship these things! Don't blame them either.... If he does wish to match their price, I have a customer who will be coming to BG and will pick it up.......Let me know and I will let you know for sure if Dale wants it 100% or not.
Ok Scott I will find out tommorrow . And put up post tommorrow morning. Thanks for Shanes number by the way real nice guy.

No insult intended, I'll gladly give you $325 and pick it up. Just an option.
Just like the old tuna fish commercial sorry Charlie lol. I'll keep it at that price thanks for interest

So what about Charlie the Tuna's offer?
What is he chopped liver !..!..?

My friend who owns the hood liner will take no less than 400. For it . If nobody wants it he'll just keep it . Thanks for interest guys have a great day everybody