Norwalk Ohio Hot-Air Roll Call

84T-typeMike

Yes I am Crazy
I am pretty sure Norwalk is the season opener Apr.28-29 and May 1 '05.That means 30 days from RIGHT NOW!:D Hopefully there will be a nice 84-85 showing.C'mon everyone,Let's show up in FORCE! And let's not all forget about the BPG Nats. in Salem,Ohio in August.That one was HUGE for it's first year!Hope to meet all of you at Norwalk!CAN YOU FEEL THE ITCH?;)

i am planning at being at the one in august in Ohio. Not sure i'll have my wh1 done by then, but i am gonna try.

Nathyn

We plan to be in Norwalk with the hot air. Looking forward to getting the car on one of the nicest tracks in the country.

So far there will be 2.One EXTREMELY FAST,One Pretty slooooow!I think I will be in the 13's this year if that means anything.Oh!, did I mention I been gettin 23 MPG?Must be from all the RUST,they're lighter that way!LOL!Lets hope for NO RAIN.:)

Ususlly Lee Thompson shows up for this race too, So that must be the extremely fast one you're talking about?

3-4 Hot Airs for sure.One Ridiculously Extremely FAST(LEE),One Extremely fast(Jamie)One cool air hot air if that makes sense J/K,AND my little ole V6 that could.I think I can,I think I can.Looking forward to the race,Hope my Racetronix 340 and hot wire harness gets here soon!20 SHORT DAYS from NOW.Probably better get the motor put back together too, now that I think about it.:eek: ;)

I'll be there in a dark blue T. New converter and bfg drags. Looking for that 12sec slip. Hope to c u there.

Hey Chris hope to meet you at Norwalk. We will be there hopefully (keeping my fingers crossed) IF so look for a white enclose trailer with Wolcott Racing on it. Always nice to meet a fellow hot air enthusiast.