Norwalk and other buick events

JoeNational

Uh oh.. Look who got ALKY
Hey whats up guys, I recently moved to Clayton, NC and wanted to know what guys are in the area. I know I am close to a few for example I am 6 miles from Richie Kiblers shop as I live right off of NC 42, will be making a stop by and introducing as soon as I have some time. My main question is who will be going to the buick events. I am new to towing and would really rather not tow all those miles alone plus would like to meet a few local guys. Let me know.

Thanks,

There's quite a few NC owners. There's always a group getting together monthly.

K.

Cool.. Where though.. What about the events? Do some of you local guys hit the big events too.. Would really like to drive up with a few. :)

Cool.. Where though.. What about the events? Do some of you local guys hit the big events too.. Would really like to drive up with a few. :)

Yea I usually go to most of them and quite a few others make it to the nationals at least. Reynolds too usually..

This year I plan on going to BG, BPG, Norwalk and Reynolds. Always looking for people to caravan with.

Sully

Joe,

I am about an hour and 15 from you. The local NC group is great and they meet quite often. Hopefully I can make some of them this year.

Also hope to be having an event and a track rental at the Rock, about an hour an a half south of you!

Alot of Buicks down this way too:biggrin:

Here's a link to our local NC group. Sign up and get on our mailing list. We try to get together somewhere every month. Nothing yet planned for Feb. at this point, may wait til early March & hope it warms up a bit!
GM_TURBO6@yahoogroups.com

Yea I usually go to most of them and quite a few others make it to the nationals at least. Reynolds too usually..

This year I plan on going to BG, BPG, Norwalk and Reynolds. Always looking for people to caravan with.

Sully

Sully. Yes, Ed, Artie and the rest of the crew mentioned you to me a while back. Would like to caravan too... I plan to hit those same exact events. let me know..

Shane. Thanks, Would look into that track rental for sure.

Cheryl, I was told that you are the one that puts these events together.

Thanks all again,

I will definitely be going to Norwalk. BG and Columbus are right now kinda iffy. The monthly gatherings are usually somewhere between Greensboro and Raleigh, with Jordan Lake in mid-April and early October, with an occsaional assault on Rockingham or Farmington whenever the urge strikes

Excellent!!! Look forward to hopefully meeting you guys. I will keep my eye in this forum section from now on. Hopefully it is updated with info of the local events for this season. It is right around the corner guys :D

Thanks again,

Yep, there is a pretty strong number of us in the general area, and several people that can fix whatever ails these creatures. Booked the hotel for Norwalk a long time ago (Best Western-Norwalk if you don't already know). whether I drive from NC or MI is the grey area right now though.

I TRY to organize get togethers, lol! Some of us are showing at Charlotte AutoFair in mid-April. I have a confirmed list of folks to show, but if you would be interested I can list you as an alternate in case someone has to drop out. Right now we will ost likely descend on the Raleigh area for our Feb. meet. Kevin, ideas where's a good place/date for you to be able to come out?? Anyone else, what date works for ya?

Ah great!! I already got the hotel booked as well for Norwalk. I should be good I am only 20 min south of Raleigh infact I work in downtown Raleigh, Fayetteville st mall for anybody who knows the downtown area. I am picking up the car this weekend which is still in NY. She will now will have a nice big garage to live in. Also when I get more things situated would love to through a bbq (oh excuse me southern folk I mean grilling as bbq is an all day event :D ) and what not hope you guys wouldn't mind to drive out for that. Free food is always something worth while heh..

Thanks,

Also when I get more things situated would love to through a bbq (oh excuse me southern folk I mean grilling as bbq is an all day event :D ) and what not hope you guys wouldn't mind to drive out for that. Free food is always something worth while heh..

Thanks,

I dunno, feed some of these yahoos once and you'll never be rid of 'em......

I TRY to organize get togethers, lol! Some of us are showing at Charlotte AutoFair in mid-April. I have a confirmed list of folks to show, but if you would be interested I can list you as an alternate in case someone has to drop out. Right now we will ost likely descend on the Raleigh area for our Feb. meet. Kevin, ideas where's a good place/date for you to be able to come out?? Anyone else, what date works for ya?

This weekend and the 24th are definitely out, other than that, just playing it by ear As far as where maybe Pizzeria Uno on hwy 70 just before the airport exit? Easy access from pretty much everywhere

That leaves Feb 10 or 17. I actually prefer the 10th, so I don't have to make 2 trips to Raleigh in one week(husband is coming back from Morocco on the 20th & have to pick him up at RDU)