Noob ? about cam sensor/caspers tool

If you are only changing the cap you shouldn't be messing with anything especially if the car was running good.
#2 and #4 will probably not be lined up since the window rotates.
Just remove the two screws and change cap.

If you did undo the cam sensor bolt then follow the steps to set balancer to 1.45" past TDC on a compression stroke.
When sliding in cam sensor make sure that #4 is aiming directly across to passenger fender with and the window towards the drivers fender.
Don't worry where #2 is.
When the gears mesh #4 will rotate clockwise and aim almost at the antenna.
Make sure sensor goes all the way down flush.
Do not force it down with the bolt.
Now rotate #2 to line up with #4 and point to the antenna.
Tighten the bolt.
Should look like your picture but it's hard to tell from that angle.

D

If you are only changing the cap you shouldn't be messing with anything especially if the car was running good.
#2 and #4 will probably not be lined up since the window rotates.
Just remove the two screws and change cap.

If you did undo the cam sensor bolt then follow the steps to set balancer to 1.45" past TDC on a compression stroke.
When sliding in cam sensor make sure that #4 is aiming directly across to passenger fender with and the window towards the drivers fender.
Don't worry where #2 is.
When the gears mesh #4 will rotate clockwise and aim almost at the antenna.
Make sure sensor goes all the way down flush.
Do not force it down with the bolt.
Now rotate #2 to line up with #4 and point to the antenna.
Tighten the bolt.
Should look like your picture but it's hard to tell from that angle.

D
what is or what does a broken tab look like ? i did turn it trying to help the stumble, what get's me is one day after the cap change it ran almost perfect, go out a few hours later and it started hard and realy ran like crap.. thanks for all your input

ok, after i put it at tdc , the cut out window is at 2 maybe 2 :30 not the 4 oclock it states, is that some thing to worry about ? but 2 and 4 apeer to be where it said.