non ac heater box

Looks like Danbury, CT ?
I have the main under hood piece but no controls or grills.
Let me know if you are interested?

The filler piece that goes under the steering column is diffrent than other g bodies so it is Regal specific and non ac Regal specific . not sure if that would also make the cables that go to it also non ac Regal specific or not? so unless you get it all from a non ac Regal I wouldn't get it at all . unless you just want the defroster and don't care about the rest. make sure to get the heater duct work as well.

You've been to my shop before so you know that I know what I'm talking about.

Tell Doug to come get some doors too while I still have some left since this is the busy time of year for parts and no more parts cars showing up will limit his selection.

the cables under strg column are for fresh air ducts for when you're just cruising and want airflow without heat
the setup i have in my 86 was from a chevy and i removed the cables from the underdash panel and just tucked the cable knobs under the steering column .. i have them closed all the time... doesn't affect heat or defrost which is controlled by the controller above radio.
the heater setup doesn't use a flow valve on the coolant line like the AC setup so coolant is always flowing through the core . in summer months i disconnect and plug the heater core hoses which cuts down on heat into the car

Last edited: