Noise in dash/electrical issue causing some very goofy things. Code 42

Yea I emailed him he believes it's a bad ground to the pump. I'm just glad he provides great customer service and responds to any questions you have in timely fashion. Well looks I'll be messing with the ground today and let you guys know what happens

First and foremost, let me say I am not by any means the most knowledgeable on this forum, I only know enough to keep me out of trouble....

I hardly reply to anything in this section but there is one thing about your post that bothers me.
You keep explaining all these problems, BUT you also keep mentioning the the alky works fine. Chances are your alky doesn't come on until 12-15psi boost right?

Who in their right mind would take their car out with multiple issues occurring, and go into boost??? I mean wtf?? Next clicking you'll be hearing is a really loud click bang pow when your head gasket pushes out the side of the block. The car is NOT going to fix itself by hitting the throttle.

Code 42 is a real motherfucker because there's a ton of possibilities. I fought that code for a month one time. Between bad grounds and a replacement ECU, my issues were resolved after I threw every other part at it and multiple posts with my own hypothesis, when all along, the members here had already told me what to look for.
That was 12 years ago.

Good luck.