Noble Shootout

N

NastyGn

Hey People

The Noble Buick vs Mustang shootout is October 27th, this is
a great event put on by some great people :D

I hope as many people as possible can attend.

I will be there with Nasty, who else is planning to attend?

Thanks for the info.

I am assuming by your response that they would not have a problem with a Pontiac? ;)

Anyway I might show up anyway without the car.

Later

Originally posted by Syclone
Can i bring my Syclone??

That question would be best answered by the OK club.

I'm not sure, if you go to the web site there are links to
the officers of the club you can ask them.

Sorry I can't help

Neal

Originally posted by NastyGn
The Noble Buick vs Mustang shootout is October 27th, this is
a great event put on by some great people :D

I hope as many people as possible can attend.

I will be there with Nasty, who else is planning to attend?

Not me. Dropped another valve last Saturday, and for a change I don't plan on a rush fix to weld the head, etc.

Art

I will be there with my 87 White Turbo T. Thouroughly enjoyed last years event and looking forward to racing some fords that don't feel they need to sandbag to win. Still free admission to out of staters?
Mitch Break-out Smith

Re: Re: Noble Shootout

Originally posted by JoyOf6

Not me. Dropped another valve last Saturday, and for a change I don't plan on a rush fix to weld the head, etc.

Art

Art I'm very sorry to hear that :( And if I were you I would do
the same thing, fix it right and take what ever time it took to
do so. I hate fire drills.

I'm sure you will get it back togeather for some cool weather ;)

Take Care and again sorry to hear the trouble

Steve & Neal,

Thanks for the sentiments. This was the last straw for this season. I've had numerous valvetrain problems since March, with associated piston and turbine damage. Although I haven't pulled anything apart yet, I'm sure the piston in the recently affected hole is mangled. I've run out of spares so need to order some more. I'm sorely tempted to round up Stage II heads, intake, etc., and make the conversion. Done for 2001, though.

Art

I will be there with a few friends but not to race. I am still bringin the GN though :cool: .

Guys I had a pretty good day at the Ford/Buick shootout all in all even though I broke out on my FIRST run during eliminations...also setting a new best ET in the process :(
This was on a very worn out stock 163k mile turbo with 21 psi boost (I would have gone faster with a little more tuning time). As it looks now...I will have a better running car on October 27th :)...not saying a word......but looking for 11's. I hope they allow those little 4x4 GMC turbo trucks....I like em and think that they are based 100% on Buick technology...just using a different block. 1989 Turbo T/A's ARE Buick powered machines...therefore they will be allowed to race on the Buick side. Barring any major car disasters between now an then.....I'll be there with several of my Mustang buddies trying to keep up behind me :)
Jeff "hotair" Turner

re:

Since I'm on "indefinite vacation" now thanks to the current economic condition I'll probably try and go to hang out. My engine wont be quite done by then unfortunately, and certainly not trans, rear, etc.

TurboTR

My dad just bought me an 87 grand national that runs an 11.6. I hate mustangs so I will be there with my brother who also owns a 87 grand national that runs an 11.1
-hope to see a lot of the members up there ;)

Originally posted by Kansas T
I'll be there, and I'm bringing some other Buicks and maybe even some Fords with me.

Hey Brian Cool ;)

The more the merrier :D

See you all there

Neal