Noble Event - Austin Area Buicks

Lighting is a little better also. If we go to temple it will be in Brand X format. Can't afford to rent the track. The X bash format is fine with me (less work)

Lighting is a little better also. If we go to temple it will be in Brand X format. Can't afford to rent the track. The X bash format is fine with me (less work)
Not to continue this hijack, but I prefer the brand X format after attending the Waco & Rusk events. The Temple improvements sound good. Too bad their program does not start earlier in the day. Maybe you should start another Brand X Bash thread. It's not too early is it? :biggrin:

I am sorry to hear that as well Phil.

Mike are you meeting the Dallas crew at Love's? I plan on it. Oh and I finally took care of the knock issue. Besides the little problems that it forced me to take care of (bad coil, vac leak, loose exhaust, DP clearance) it was the timing. I never got it tuned after the motor rebuild and in between the trans build. I had to take a lot of timing out with the translator. No knock now.

I am sorry to hear that as well Phil.

Mike are you meeting the Dallas crew at Love's? I plan on it. Oh and I finally took care of the knock issue. Besides the little problems that it forced me to take care of (bad coil, vac leak, loose exhaust, DP clearance) it was the timing. I never got it tuned after the motor rebuild and in between the trans build. I had to take a lot of timing out with the translator. No knock now.
Yes, plan to leave about 8:00 am, glad you got it figured out, maybe see a ten second pass against your Ford?
I'm leaving on thursday night, not sure how far im gonna drive , might just stay the night in Austin, and hook up with you guys on friday..

I called George Pollakis " a local GS racer here and seeing what day he is leaving"
We could meet at the IKEA parking lot, just north of Round Rock, About 8:00? I'm about ten miles west of I35.
George Pollakis, AKA "Buick Nut". Be good to see him run again. Looking to be a good Buick turnout.:cool: