TXGS

Here is a list of people going to Noble from Austin
tenatively

1. Phil Green - 72 GS if I get the motor back in time
2. Kerry Bell - 78 Skylark (10's)
3. Mike Hogan - 87 T-Type (10's)
4. Patton Glade - Spectating.

Those of you who are from/near Austin, If you are not
on this list and would like to go let us know.

I am going Phil. Trying to work out some false knock issues with the car. I ordered poly motor mounts today. Hopefully, that takes care of it. If not Im unplugging the sensor LOL.

Zac Pruett - 87 GN (11s)

I am looking forward to seeing my Austin buds again. Phil, tell your uncle that the GN should be there running 11's this year. :wink:

I'm following Phil (PaCemkr86) or vise versa...So I will be following someone who went through Austin.

im leaving on thursday night, not sure how far im gonna drive , might just stay the night in Austin, and hook up with you guys on friday..

I called George Pollakis " a local GS racer here and seeing what day he is leaving"

Good to see you guys are coming.

Updated list:

1 Phil Green - 72 GS if I get the motor back in time
2. Kerry Bell - 78 Skylark (10's)
5. Zac Pruett - 87 GN (11's)

Update: We lost one Participant

1 Phil Green - Only Specating
5. Zac Pruett - 87 GN (11's)

BOO! :frown:

Sorry to hear that Phil. At least you can come hang out and eat some grub. :smile:

Phil, not sure what time you guys are leaving? The DFW guys will be meeting up at Love's Truck stop in Denton on that Friday around 12 noon to caravan the rest of the way. Ya'll come join us.

I will be leaving out of austin at noon. I have an exam to take and it finishes at 11:30

I will be leaving out of austin at noon. I have an exam to take and it finishes at 11:30
Yeesh! That will put you in Fort Worth and Denton during the rush hour. However, I guess if you can tolerate Austin's rush hour it won't seem so bad. I still don't understand why a HWY loop has not been built around Austin. :confused:

Guys,

Looks like I am not going to make this one. I have a work conflict that prevents me from attending. ( I am bummed)

Patton was going to ride with me. I will have him link up with you and maybe catch a ride.

Guys,

Looks like I am not going to make this one. I have a work conflict that prevents me from attending. ( I am bummed)
I am sorry to hear that Phil. It seems to just go from bad to worse for you as far as Noble is concerned. It looks like my father will be missing attending the last Div 4 race at Noble this weekend as a result of work overload as well. This is in spite of him being in the top 5 in points right now.

I guess that we could save a burger for you and bring it to Temple for you next spring. ;)

huh were going to temple? since when..... :D as for the burger. You go ahead and eat it and think how much I would have enjoyed it.

Also note to all I am planning to have my buick running around that time hopefully.