No vacuum brake assist while under boost

Talk to your TB buddies about fights and BS or even creating a situation....Because it as always, it goes both ways.....

I am not here to debate experience, because if someone thinks they have experience doesn't deem them an expert. What someone thinks is experience is worthless to me. I will "within my 1st amendment right" call you out as you are calling me out. So if I run PM and I have no problems I will state that. And I will say it again, a lot of people on the internet claim to know what is "right" just like I am, take it with a grain of salt, just keep an open mind. It comes down to a difference of opinion and I will stick to my point that if you maintain a PM and care for it, you will have no problems.

Now that you have "exposed" yourself by explaining to us that you know all there is to know about turbo Buicks, and experience with these cars does not mean shit to you, have a nice life as you will have a very hard time to redeem yourself after your verbal temper tantrum here?

We do not "blackball" members here, but when it becomes obvious when a know-it-all becomes obnoxious and combative, that will remain with that person.

Congratulations, you just have joined that small group! :)

I must add, your quote did present a large measure of humor when you stated "within my 1st amendment right", and your character really shows through with that said? :p

Keep going guys, shows your class. Do you think I really need a group like this? A group of good old boys, that need to stroke each other? I never stated that I was a know it all, you degenerates just assumed, typical of a group that attempts to compensate for an absent mind . I am not here to make friends I was just trying to state my opinion and if you guys want to go ahead and label me then that is your loss and ignorance. Let me ask this, am I supposed to feel bad because I didn't make some clique of TB people, ouch, tear tear, yea just keep thinking that you all hurt my feelings and now I will have to sell my car and not be accepted in the TB community. I am my own person, I will keep my car and enjoy it and be in a better state of mind than you all. And just go ahead and keep sucking each others dicks and ganging up on me ;-) I am getting a rise out of it!

Paulo, i was turned onto this forum slightly after i bought a gn. I wanted one all my life and finally bought one at age 42. I am of hispanic descent(cuban to be specific) but i was born here in this wonderful country that gives us all that 1st amendment right that we all enjoy. I served my country just to make sure people like us continue to have that right. I am not a "good ole boy" by any standard but will stand with the "good ole boys" any day because they are the ones that fought next to me while defending our country. We were all one, not white,not hispanic,not black. We had eachothers back. Getting back to topic, this group of guys have helped me very much since i did not know didly squatt about these cars. Its the way you carry yourself on these forums that say alot about you. I had no choice but to be humble because i knew nothing about these cars. If i would have known, i would not have come around with the snotty attitude that you came here with. Thats all we can judge you by since we dont know you. I say we because of this thread, not because i consider myself to know a quarter of what these guys know. If you choose to leave this forum, its your loss in my opinion. It wont be the forums loss. There are good,humble people here willing to lend a hand at anytime. Consider that before you make your decision. I have no skin in the game, just offering my opinion(my first amendment right). Good day sir.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Congrats Paulo, you're about to have some free time on your hands. I pointed out your behavior wasn't acceptable on the board as well as correcting 1 other member. You've continued to prove you have very few manors and are willing to ignore a moderator when they tell you to stop. We generally get 1 person doing this maybe every few months so like I said, enjoy your time off.;)

WOW!
Thank you to the people who actually read my question and gave me credible, helpfull advice with my application.
I'll check to see if the problem is with the check valve, the hose or the diaphram.

WOW!
Thank you to the people who actually read my question and gave me credible, helpfull advice with my application.
I'll check to see if the problem is with the check valve, the hose or the diaphram.
Yes as Nick stated before, if it is installed properly they work great! I have done the conversion to mine and have never had a problem with it since and it even works so well it will slow down a ford excursion at stop signs that was pulling my car home 3 miles via a tow rope, and that was Without the car running! When done properly they work great!!

to maintain all you can do is change the fluid annually
you can buy an accummulator ball when that leaks (180.00) and you can replace the pressure switch (100.00)
short of buying a rebuilt PM unit from cardone thats it !
please post links to those rebuild kits for the PM
will these kits fix a PM motor thats popping the fuse or leaking from the pump , or running constant and not building enough pressure to reach the switch pressure ???
hank terry who owned the tooling for the PM motors used to sell them but that's a thing of the past as he sold the tooling to cardone

i dont "think" i have experience , I do. i deal with these cars every day so what i post is not just an opinion based on one sunday driver car.

and for the record i did GED.... at 15, junior year to enter college. i was one of those who screwed the bell curve for the rest

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/index.php?threads/397703/
Not really a link but this person claims to have found parts for the pm.

I think it is a loosing battle and a money pit to goof with the pm. Mine failed with around 30k the first time. I should have swapped then but I didn't know any better. Mine has hydroboost now. Vacuum is nifty too.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app