No Start. Need Help

Young84Ttype

So recently did a engine rebuild and I'm in the process of trying to break in the new 206/206 flat tapet comp cam. The only problem is no spark. We troubleshoot the problem and come up with replacing the crank sensor and cam sensor cap. Now the problem is that the cam sensor cap LED turns on, but when i spin the cap it turns off. My mechanic check the fuse box and removed the ECM-IGN fuse and put it back in; and that turned the LED back on. This was the only way to turn the cam cap LED back on once it turn off from spinning it. With this happening my mechanic thinks the ignition module has to be replaced. Any thought or help would be appreciated.

IMAG0730.jpg
2012-10-039512-42-0595504.jpeg

Try a coil and module , the lite going off and on can come from bad module , i had one doing the same .

I had the stock one, but I wasn't getting spark. So we swapped the cam sensor cap and the crank sensor.

If you want to upgrade the coils and module to 86/87 I have a spare set you can borrow/test with. You will need the adapter mounting plate and the ccci harness adapter from Caspers though. We need to get our cars running again :D!

Shawn whats up dude. Id appreciate that, where are you located. If your near Los Angeles area I could tow my car to you, and me and my mechanic could test it out.